A new beginning

wilsontantw

z.o.a.s.

[still unfragged, but can be easily done - for trade]

post-13920-1269096817_thumb.jpg

[ready for trade - 5 polyps only]

post-13920-1269096840_thumb.jpgpost-13920-1269096849_thumb.jpg

[Red face with white dot - about 2 frags available for trade. Blue ring with beige/pink mouth - not ready for trade yet]

post-13920-1269096864_thumb.jpg

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

Bro Wilson, maybe we could a date next week to visit bro cedricang's house and raid his tank since we are all staying nearby.

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

:thanks:

it looks a little bleached, but comes with great potential... gotta give it some TLC.

btw: how's ur tank coming along bro?? ready to collect some softies?? :)

Tank still running in, waiting for the chiller lor.

Oh yah the softies ah, really nice of u bro & a advance Thank you. But i think better wait for the chiller, think stock arrive beginning of april as i do not want the softy to melt away. :paiseh:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

Oh yah the softies ah, really nice of u bro & a advance Thank you. But i think better wait for the chiller, think stock arrive beginning of april as i do not want the softy to melt away. :paiseh:

Anyway where u got the cynarina?

This is a nice Cynarina...

lucky buy today actually. Everyone was eyeing on the SPS, so i had all the time in the world to look at LPS and softies.

Bro Wilson, maybe we could a date next week to visit bro cedricang's house and raid his tank since we are all staying nearby.

bro, we must! i'm not fully SPS ready yet, so can't raid much...

you ok with Wed? can then check with Cedric's ok.

anyway, about the CR media, i found this reeflith media (but didnt buy)... issit good ar?? less than 3 reds.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

haha... bro, pls dun say 'nice' leh, it was becoz 'not nice'... pai sei... so, this is the least i can do.

anyway, the offer is always open for you. anytime... jsut gimme advance notice k... or if you see any corals u like in the tank thread photos, just PM me...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

lucky buy today actually. Everyone was eyeing on the SPS, so i had all the time in the world to look at LPS and softies.

bro, we must! i'm not fully SPS ready yet, so can't raid much...

you ok with Wed? can then check with Cedric's ok.

anyway, about the CR media, i found this reeflith media (but didnt buy)... issit good ar?? less than 3 reds.

wed shouldn't be any problem. I need to check with bro cedricang first. I brought 2 A.R.M media from petmart today. will let u know if I have leftover.

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

Nice! more pics pls!

becoz u asked for it...

Pic of my 1st (super long tentacles) and 4th Jap Sun(black tentacles). Seems like 'your poison' is running in me too...

post-13920-1269102610_thumb.jpg

RadioActive: colouring up nicely and growing slooooooowly...

post-13920-1269102638_thumb.jpg

cant find a decent place for these... so they're still in frag station...

post-13920-1269102703_thumb.jpg

Btw: did u get my SMS earlier? wanted to ask if you wanted anything (shipment day today!!) - Ray got himself a very nice yuma at half (more than 50%) of the price at "the other shop".

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

can pm me where did u get ur cynarina? :) how much? Thanks.

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

Not in sing bro, will be back this friday! where he got the yuma? PM me the details

Hey i think i need you to come to my place to take some pics of my corals. Plan to post some for sale and make space for new project.

Hahaha no la didn't poison you just that this coral is much unappreciated. YOU got 4 already!!! Waaaa

Plan to get one from GO if the price is right. The one i got from pinnacle not opening up don't know why?

can pm me where did u get ur cynarina? :) how much? Thanks.

bro... i got it from Pinnacle... today shipment has lotsa nice pratas (mostly green), but i think this is the only cynarina. i thought i saw another one yellowish/purple, but that one doesn't look like it's in good condition. Colours wise, very unique.

sensitive to talk abt pricing... let's just say, it's decent.... didnt have to pay thru my nose.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

ok thanks.

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

Not in sing bro, will be back this friday! where he got the yuma? PM me the details

Hey i think i need you to come to my place to take some pics of my corals. Plan to post some for sale and make space for new project.

Hahaha no la didn't poison you just that this coral is much unappreciated. YOU got 4 already!!! Waaaa

Plan to get one from GO if the price is right. The one i got from pinnacle not opening up don't know why?

after taking so many 'freebies' for you, finally i can do somethign in return! hahaha...

Onz, i'll bring my camera over.. btw: i think your nikon should be able to take it.

btw: can i have the first right of refusal??? Btw: the cloves didnt make it... didnt even get to see it open at all.

And yes, i'm slowly catching up with you on the rhizos. :) but i think the max i can go is 6. Anything more, have to rescape.

btw: so far all those i've got are opening up pretty nicely, try the cyclopeeze + henry's combination, it works wonders for me.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

What first right of refusal? Don't understand!

Don't have the lens to take good shots! i'm using a 18-200mm lens and camera can't seem to focus when i go to near to the glass. Need macro lens! Yes pls do come and help me take the pics so i can sell the corals!

When lights are off all the rhizos open up except that one. Don't know why maybe its either injured or its full from the ocean?

What first right of refusal? Don't understand!

Don't have the lens to take good shots! i'm using a 18-200mm lens and camera can't seem to focus when i go to near to the glass. Need macro lens! Yes pls do come and help me take the pics so i can sell the corals!

When lights are off all the rhizos open up except that one. Don't know why maybe its either injured or its full from the ocean?

no problems bro... maybe next sat/sun... maybe we can form some support group, get the wives out shopping with the kids... and we can do some 'shopping' of our own.

Here's a little trick, i usually do not shoot near the glass, I shoot far, and crop. To do decent macro, tripod is necessary. (at least for me).

btw: what i meant was, let me take a look at what u'r selling first... i can buy them off you (if they are what im looking for).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

haha... bro, pls dun say 'nice' leh, it was becoz 'not nice'... pai sei... so, this is the least i can do.

anyway, the offer is always open for you. anytime... jsut gimme advance notice k... or if you see any corals u like in the tank thread photos, just PM me...

No problem bro. will pm u when tank is ready. Meet up for kopi then and drinks on me.... :thanks:

err... no need sir, coz i'm more into softies... not too many LPS especially those stinging ones.

Sorry miscommnication, i was refering to ray's reply.