What's the most interesting thing you saw u/w?

Achilles Tang

In my dive at KK, I saw my first turtle, pipefish, lionfish, giant trevally, giant angel fish, sleeping parrotfish with the mucus net (during night dive)... and NONE of my dive buddies saw them!!!

I believe having a reef tank has made me more aware of my surroundings and how fish can be camouflaged. I was peeking under rocks and overhangs while they were contented to float above corals. Needless to say, my buddy (my wife!) wasn't very pleased as she hated to touch anything!

But I believe the most amazing sight was seeing hundreds of tiny baby damselfish float just above a huge acropora plate and disappear into it as we approach.. and the parents hovering protectively over them.

Oh yeah... seeing two HUGE reef cuttlefish doing a mating dance... seeing how their tentacles will touch each other gently while seeing RIPPLING waves of COLOUR moving on their bodies. They were like doing a waltz with each other.

The scariest sight to me was seeing a BIG titan triggerfish defending the invisible zone of its territory by charging at you!