basic open water

terryansimon

• SRC Member
reefer guy,

haha.. luckily u were only kidding.. i went out to get some food.. hungry lar.. hehe

flub13.

cash of course.. u want that easy 5% off disc rite..

just bring urself will do.. ;)

great! c u guys on the 31st then..! lookin forward to meetin u guys..

Tentatively set unless something crops up...see ya then... :)

Anyway, got female students? :rolleyes:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Reefer Guy,

Just spoken to my Mdm....she is so tie up with her regional role now. Sigh! <_< Was told to wait for her as she is also very interested but probably not this time. :unsure: Guess have to pass this time round. You guys enjoy and be safe.Thanks for the invitation.

BTW I got my DT already...thanks.

• SRC Member
Forgive my suaku spirit...Cash, credit or cheque? What particulars to bring? :P

passport size photo x 2, IC, self, a pen to sign up and Singapore Dollars and some Malaysian Ringgit, a EZlink card to go to the place and home.. :P

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
hey sis flub....

you heading for the dive centre tomorrow ar... what time?? i would love to check out their schedules... could i join you all if you dont mine...

do drop me an sms @ 96989168... thanks... :thanks:

if u fellas are going down tomolo, can i join u? i finished work at 12 (hopefully) at bedok. Wanna visit the place and meet up with u fellas.

whoever is organising this, can u kindly sms me? 96520875 and id yourself. thanks. B)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Arghhh!!! Was just informed that I have a meeting at 10am tomolo!!!

Numbskull! Nimcumpoot! :angry:

Now I may only be able to make it around twelve or one. Dare not do the liasing for fear of throwing 'aeroplanes'... can someone suggest meeting somewhere at some time...I will try to make it... and we go as an 'army' to 'ransack' Orpheus? :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
kel,

i will go there after 1 to collect my ppb... come we meet have kopi... ;)

i'm ok.. but need to check what time my fiancee finishes her gym class first.. scare later la kopi for too long..

u got my number right? sms me....

• SRC Member
ok then, y not we all meet up at 1pm?

meet where?? i dun know how to go there leh... :o

• SRC Member
tanjong pagar mrt is the nearest, if driving, then we meet at amoy market or china square

ok.. tanjong pagar MRT at 1.15pm tomolo.. set.. if i cant turn up, i inform Norman aka nLeong

• SRC Member
yayayyyy i get to see nleong.. ehz y ur ppb card come first.. haiz.. not fair manz.. ehz the ppb card nice ar.. hehehe

Bob,

Where's my P-card?