WTS all my SPS

zipp86

• SRC Member

Hi all, i wish to sell all my sps due to a new concept forming in my head, hence with the new developments in my mind, I have to sell everything off!!

I have decided to break up my sales into a few major components to make things easy for everyone..

My prized SPS rock.

This is an absolutely stunning showpiece, a rock about 1X1X1 with many beautiful frags and some colonies on it. Includes my prized purple bonsai SPS colony and pink birdnest on it too!! The frags are collected from various reefers and LFS. The rock is extremely porus too! The rock and the SPS on it will be sold for $200.

MY remainder SPS colonies and frags, these include a deep water green acro, a yellow tenuis, a blue tenuis, a blue deepwater acro, a stunning blue milis colony, purple plating monti, green plating with bright green polyp, red with white polyp plating monti, bright green monti and a few other beautiful colonies. Also going for $300.

These prices are much cheaper than what I paid for! Viewing at my place in Pasir Ris, pls make an appointment with me through sms at 81237792 or otherwise pls pm me! Thanks. Pictures I am posting are not 100% accurate cuz taken in blue light, best is to come see for yourself!

post-8336-1204227135.jpg

post-8336-1204227245.jpg