Decomm sales everything got to go

• SRC Member
ph meter $25

P2020029-1.jpg

Still available?

Thanks!

aquatronica7na.gif

Main Tank - DECOMMISSIONED ON 24.01.11

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

32"x15"x20" complete with egg crate, bio-ball, top up reservoir

Equipments

Return Pump: AquaBee up7000

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

FR: Skimz 150

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

T5 Lighting: 2x54w ATI(Germany) high output T5 bulb with aluminium stand

Controller: Aquatronica ACS ADVANCE Package

Dosing: Aquatronica Dosing Pumps-ACQ450

• SRC Member

UPDATE:

1.green plate anemone skeleton 3inch open 5-6inch $10

2.LR about 120kg.i piece 2.2Ft high in the center of my tank , 3X1.5 ft,about 61ft ones and a few relatively big ones.pls quote me a reasonable price as i have spent about 1.1k on the rocks over time.i hope to sell as a bundle. half from CF and half from AM.nowdays very difficult to find very big ones le.--$450

3.4ft stand,48inch exact,2 glass,2 reflectors,reeflux 12kkbulb blv14kk,one e ballast,one magnectic ballast.$420.

4.3ft 3X21watts dymax lights both blue.selling at $15

5.old ATI 2ft 2 tube don know whats wrong just cannot on take it at 20

6.24inch beckett selling at 120.got 3 air tubes into it bec i drill the eproxy to add bubble count and a ehiem 1250 to recircutale the skimmer note that the pump wire a drill then put through the skimmer body and everything works fine in sump.trust me it works much better then the normal beckette.but i hav to sell cheap cause modefied le thanks.

7.my 4X2X2.5 tank with overflow and 3 FT sump.HOOD.CABINET.selling at 300.free sand inside 6 bags of puka shells.just quote me any reasonable price the side got scratches.but now got algae cannot see buy when scrub away can see.if price not right just quote me thanks

8.skimz FR10 selling $30

9.resun FR convert into denitrater with sulphur beads.$40

PLS MSG ME at 90686018

i really need to sell the LR pls quote me any reasonable price and i will consider thanks.the total LR weight about 100-150 not sure.but can ensure very big and nice pieces