WTS ATMAN 150w MH with 2 built-in Bluelights

Soul

A1 condition, bought over other reefer's tank came with it. Dont need it as i have upgraded to 250watts MH, suitable for 2ft to 3ft tanks. Comes with 3 types of mounting brackets, selling 120 negotiable. Terence 97373800.

bro can it be used for 4 feet with 2.5 ft height?

thanks.

4ft u need at least 2 MH lah bro to be frank, also dependant on what type of corals u keeping. SPS sure not enuf. Hope this helps

ok for my case, i alr have 2 blue and 2 white t5 light for the 4 feet tank. is it enough to put 1 mh (150w) in the middle? ok i intend to keep only lps i guess for now. does it able to support to the bottom of the tank with 2.5 depth?

thanks.

• SRC Member
ok for my case, i alr have 2 blue and 2 white t5 light for the 4 feet tank. is it enough to put 1 mh (150w) in the middle? ok i intend to keep only lps i guess for now. does it able to support to the bottom of the tank with 2.5 depth?

thanks.

Raising the MH higher should create a broader spectrum, theres additional level that can be added to raise the plastic brackets as shown in the pics.