PRODIBIO

reefcrazy

hi, has anyone used prodibio before? i read some pretty good comments about it and would like to hear our local reefers experience. also, anyone knows where to buy?

below are some related links in case you are interested.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewItem~idP...2331~tab~4.html

http://www.petstore.com/ps_viewItem-idProd...2539-tab-4.html

http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/showthread.php?t=220

http://www.fragoutpost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3538

http://www.melevsreef.com/pics/06/03/reef_images_031906.html

:thanks:

• SRC Member
hi, has anyone used prodibio before? i read some pretty good comments about it and would like to hear our local reefers experience. also, anyone knows where to buy?

below are some related links in case you are interested.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewItem~idP...2331~tab~4.html

http://www.petstore.com/ps_viewItem-idProd...2539-tab-4.html

http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/showthread.php?t=220

http://www.fragoutpost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3538

http://www.melevsreef.com/pics/06/03/reef_images_031906.html

Hi

I am using Probibio for the past 4 months and the results are pretty good, 2 weeks once for my JBJ 24G.

but of course in between the 2 weeks I do dose Kalk, Purple Up , AZ-NO3, and buffer and reef max mag, strotium, trace and Iodine.

I canot coomment on only Prodibio usgae, But I think it pretty good.

I Buy from Marine depot and cost me about 100USD inclusive of delivery and will take 10days to arrive.

Some times it will give 10USD discount

Enjoy this product

HI Reefcrazy Bro

Way to go. I have brought this product from A-reef 2 days ago too. Will be running this test as well. Will keep all posted .

If remember correct, Tangs Bro had posted this product usage and results in one of the thread.

hi bro, pls share your results with me also. tks.

• SRC Member
thks bro. i needed the assurance. btw, some nice reefers msg me and i found this website offering the product. i hv already place an order for a bio reef kit that supposed to include all the different types. will share my experience with you bros later.

www.a-reef.com

Thanks bro for the contact.

Contacted Sam the boss and discovered their warehouse is in the same block as my office and immediately sms and boufght the prodibio Bio Kir last night.

He delivered the product today and the listed Price is $71 on the web but when delivered he game a 20% discount and promotion ends April.

Will plan to buy more from him when I returned in April

Nice boss and hope to see more good products surface in singapore

enjoy bros

• SRC Member
HI Reefcrazy Bro

Way to go. I have brought this product from A-reef 2 days ago too. Will be running this test as well. Will keep all posted .

If remember correct, Tangs Bro had posted this product usage and results in one of the thread.

Yes it is now cheaper to buy locally from A-Reef Aquarium instead from USA and it is worth the money. Also, Bro Tangs gave his review in the other forum and overall, I find the product easy to use.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks bro for the contact.

Contacted Sam the boss and discovered their warehouse is in the same block as my office and immediately sms and boufght the prodibio Bio Kir last night.

He delivered the product today and the listed Price is $71 on the web but when delivered he game a 20% discount and promotion ends April.

Will plan to buy more from him when I returned in April

Nice boss and hope to see more good products surface in singapore

enjoy bros

Hi bro,

Bio Kit Reef do not include BIOPTIM, so you need to buy it as well?

btw, how long is this product's life :rolleyes: ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

hi everyone, it's been about 2 weeks since i started doisng PRODIBIO. my water has definitely become clearer and the brown nuisance algae in my tank seems to have stopped spreading. i don't have time to do a water test this week but plan to do it next week. will share my readings with you all then. happy reefing!

hi everyone, it's been about 2 weeks since i started doisng PRODIBIO. my water has definitely become clearer and the brown nuisance algae in my tank seems to have stopped spreading. i don't have time to do a water test this week but plan to do it next week. will share my readings with you all then. happy reefing!

are u using Bio kit reef :rolleyes: ? or...?

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

is this good : PRODIBIO BIOPTIM,?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

2 weeks can see already? So fast. Normally takes at least 2 months. :bow:

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

are u using Bio kit reef :rolleyes: ? or...?

hi bro, you are correct. i bought a box of biokit reef from a-reef and it came with biodigest, bioptim, reefbooster, iodi+ and stronti+. so i just followed the instructions and dose everything. according to sam of a-reef, there is no problem with dosing everything at the same time.

2 weeks can see already? So fast. Normally takes at least 2 months. :bow:

hi bro rockyboy, u think it's psychological? don't know leh, my tank does seem clearer even though i have been adding more liverstock. in the past, i could never keep torch corals cos' they always don't open up in my tank. this time round, it looks ok (touch wood). my 2 months old tube anemone also looks happier. even my friends said so. i will continue to monitor and hope the improvement will continue.

post-12004-1207809015.gif post-12004-1207809135.gif

hi bro rockyboy, u think it's psychological? don't know leh, my tank does seem clearer even though i have been adding more liverstock. in the past, i could never keep torch corals cos' they always don't open up in my tank. this time round, it looks ok (touch wood). my 2 months old tube anemone also looks happier. even my friends said so. i will continue to monitor and hope the improvement will continue.

post-12004-1207809015.gif post-12004-1207809135.gif

Not sure if it's psychological but the physical improvement for you is the algae on your glass that didn't come back. This is a good sign.

My other reefer friend tried using prodibio but his dosing regiment is 1 ampule of biodigest everyday for 2 weeks. After that he saw the difference. So it's possible for your tank too.

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

Just pour the whole thing. Will not overdose.

Hi RockBoy,

Do u encounter skimmer haywire after dosed the BioDigest?

I have dosed this afternoon with the skimmer switched off for 30~45mins. After that, when I turn on the skimmer, it can't foamed skimmate as it is and skimmate back to normal after this evening :( .

Is it normal :shock: ?

Hi RockBoy,

I have dosed this afternoon with the skimmer switched off for 30~45mins. After that, when I turn on the skimmer, it can't foamed skimmate as it is and skimmate back to normal after this evening :( .

there is no need to switch off the skimmer but one important note is to switch off the uv and ozone as it will kill the good bacteria from Bio digest

i think for your situation is that the bacteria is at work

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

Hi RockBoy,

hi jameshong, i had the same experience with dosing biodigest. i did check with the a-reef boss and he explained to me that it was normal. our skimmer don't always produce the same amount of skimmage since it all depends on how much waste there is in the water. when we dose biodigest, the bacteria helps to clear much of the waste hence leaving little for the skimmer. i think that makes a lot of sense. it's also very comforting to see signs of the bacteria working immediatey after we dosed. at least we know the stuff works. cheers.

hi jameshong, i had the same experience with dosing biodigest. i did check with the a-reef boss and he explained to me that it was normal. our skimmer don't always produce the same amount of skimmage since it all depends on how much waste there is in the water. when we dose biodigest, the bacteria helps to clear much of the waste hence leaving little for the skimmer. i think that makes a lot of sense. it's also very comforting to see signs of the bacteria working immediatey after we dosed. at least we know the stuff works. cheers.

Thanks.