anyone sell small fish?

kee

• SRC Member

i did a water change then suddenly all the fish is breathing difficultly.. so i tink cant survive liao.. so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hai... why lidat.... so i post first would like to buy firegoby or blue tang

i did a water change then suddenly all the fish is breathing difficultly.. so i tink cant survive liao.. so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hai... why lidat.... so i post first would like to buy firegoby or blue tang

Eh you fish are in danger state now you wanna get fish that are precious to reefers here to into that danger tank ;);)<_<<_<

i just change water only... using marine environment last time then the shop recommend kent marine

then suddenly all lidat

how???

i mean did u cycle ur new salt water for a few days (to become age salt water) before u replace ur tank water. also u just change to a new brand of marine salt, the fishes might not be able to adapt it fast if ur new salt water is not mature enough. <_<

maybe my explain is wrong. :P