New corals in my tank

sunny03

• SRC Member

till den i still dont know how different florida and yuma :P the only way i knwo is from the price

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at first i though the yuma are bleach but after i see other rock are also the same and the frag almost the same colour

some yumas are like that....after a while...they will colour up nicely, but becareful of exposing it to too much strong light...they might not do well ;)

and is this florida ricordea or ricordea yumas

got updated pics of this yuma??? it looked quite stressed then....how is it doing now??? :lol:

• SRC Member

sign away yur house to henry??? Hmmm... dun get what u mean. Is henry a LFS guy? are you implying that u sold your house for the tank? HAHAHA okok good for u... lololol.. You live in yishun right? Where exactly? can go view your tank?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
sign away yur house to henry??? Hmmm... dun get what u mean. Is henry a LFS guy? are you implying that u sold your house for the tank? HAHAHA okok good for u... lololol.. You live in yishun right? Where exactly? can go view your tank?

Dont pretend...pretend...want to rob the house, right?? :lol:

Well...join the queue...I am first. :lol:

• SRC Member

hi guys look wat i have got :huh: is this a red sea fan ??? :heh: how should i go round to take care of it

post-34-1074259866.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

any kind hearted people care to tell me how to take care of this fan sea fan will the white spots on the branches will blossm into flower like those blue sea fan it been in my tank for 3days liao still the same

I think this is a pacific sea fan. belong to the Melithaea sp. family. strong currents will be good for the sea fan, probably takes pytoplankton.....not sure ....reading up but couldnt find the captive care notes on feeding.

• SRC Member

but i got this sea fan in singapore water around 30m-60m depth and i place it next to my powerhead blowing water at it

• SRC Member

nope place it when i reach home and stay for 3 days liao problem is that does it open up like other sea fan ?? and does it need light ?? me place it almost 3in to the water level

• SRC Member

one last time if the sea fan dies off it would not does any harm to my tank right ??