sunny03

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

another view it with yellow mouth, purple centre and green rim and some are yellow rims also and there size is much bigger den other zoos and button i have

post-34-1069342087.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

and this is the - Richordeas it is green in coloure with orange mouth rocks full of it and one of them even have two mouths :) that the one in the pic

post-34-1069342203.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
sunny...what type of lights are you shooting the pics with?

It does not pay justice to your stuff... :rolleyes:

i using the T5 light that deepblue sell me... it quite good not that warm thanks deepblue i just adjust the light input of my dig cam :o:evil: so that colour wil be out on the pic

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hi guys these are update of my tank new members are yellow tank, x4 fan worm, x1 green button, and x1 rock of 2 big green Richordeas when open up under 150w MH light plam size without fingers

post-34-1070546704.jpg

• SRC Member

ok so that a mushroom noted but look almost the same just not bubble tips is it ??

yup yup! mushrooms got a few kind...famous ones are the florida ricordea and ricordea yumas....then followed by discosoma...those purple blue smooth surface ones you see in LFS...

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hi this my tank look like when i just added another 6kg++ of live rock i think it kind of a mess with a few new invertebrates

post-34-1072195955.jpg

• SRC Member

is it zoos or button there are the red one ond got a pink one but the glare for the light make it hard to tke pic

post-34-1072196355.jpg

• SRC Member

The clam is a T. Maxima or crocea. Depending on the shel symmetry. But looking at the scutes on the shell, I'd say it's a Crocea. Maximas have more pronounced scutes.

Oh and are u sure that's a devil damsel? I thought it's a velvet damsel or something like that.

Live and Let Live