Wts 3ft x 2ft x 2.1ft custom tank

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro any fishes for sale? :yeah:

Sorry bro uLtRaMaN....All fishes already sold and collected...Left only 1 sand dollar,x1 hermit crap and x1 bloodshrimp...Interested??...And for those who want to get my live sandbed which is still running in my main tank are also welcome to get it from me....I'm giving it for F.O.C....Its a grade 0 and grade 3 sand...Otherwise, I will have to clear it and dispose it by next tuesday....

Yo! Bro Gary.... :thanks: for bring up my sale.....Btw, Heard about you gonna be a father soon right?

WOW!!!..Congrats bro! Welcome to the Fathers world...I bet its gonna be the most happiest moment will happen in ur life soon.....Take care bro.....

Tank going for $350 including 1 return pump Eheim 1262.....Upzzz!!!

• SRC Member
hmm not internal but external overflow is how one, hang outside then flow back into sump tank below ?

just ask cos usually internal ones.

I help bro skyline answer ur question cos he busy working shifts. Yes the overflow box is built outside the tank behind with pipings flowing down to the sump. This design is better than internal type cos u will have more space to do scaping plus the flow of wavemakers will be better all around. The price is really cheap for a tankset this well built. Give him a call arrange viewing lor no harm what ...

I help bro skyline answer ur question cos he busy working shifts. Yes the overflow box is built outside the tank behind with pipings flowing down to the sump. This design is better than internal type cos u will have more space to do scaping plus the flow of wavemakers will be better all around. The price is really cheap for a tankset this well built. Give him a call arrange viewing lor no harm what ...

Bro Soul, :thanks: again :bow: for answering all the question while I'm currently busy @ e moment....Especially working with e graveyard shift work...Sigh... Will try to upload some picture of the overflow here....Stay tune. ;)