skimmer for 12g nano cube??

crash

• SRC Member

hi all,

i would like to know if anyone is using skimmer for a 12 gal nanocube?(muz be able to close the hood) has been lookin for one for sometime but cant seems to find any... can any experts or users pls give some recommendations? thks..

• SRC Member
hi all,

i would like to know if anyone is using skimmer for a 12 gal nanocube?(muz be able to close the hood) has been lookin for one for sometime but cant seems to find any... can any experts or users pls give some recommendations? thks..

On budget?? If so I reccomend ya Resun sk-05 not bad la but MUST monitor water level... at AM new stock of this just arrive...

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member
On budget?? If so I reccomend ya Resun sk-05 not bad la but MUST monitor water level... at AM new stock of this just arrive...

hi bro.. thks for the advice...

actually im already using it... but the space in the sump is so limited...i can only put it on my last compartment... juz above the return pump...this is very inconvenient when i need to take out the cup n discard the skimmate...

i was looking for something even smaller to fit into the 2nd compartment nicely... but i cant seems to find any till now...

• SRC Member
hi bro.. thks for the advice...

actually im already using it... but the space in the sump is so limited...i can only put it on my last compartment... juz above the return pump...this is very inconvenient when i need to take out the cup n discard the skimmate...

i was looking for something even smaller to fit into the 2nd compartment nicely... but i cant seems to find any till now...

Did euu try to remove the outlet cover? It'll safe more space...

-skimmer-less-

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member
Did euu try to remove the outlet cover? It'll safe more space...

yup bro... i hav remove it n stuff the outlet with the black sponge... but will probably change the sponge to filter wool cos its ineffective in preventing bubbles from coming out...

anyway... do u i can remove the pump and replace with an airstone? but im not sure if it'll work and dunno the air stone to use..

• SRC Member
yup bro... i hav remove it n stuff the outlet with the black sponge... but will probably change the sponge to filter wool cos its ineffective in preventing bubbles from coming out...

anyway... do u i can remove the pump and replace with an airstone? but im not sure if it'll work and dunno the air stone to use..

Dun noe abt that oredi but no harm trying

-skimmer-less-

Tank parameters:

Camera- EOS 50D