where can i get PL light?

markietan

hi, i would like to change my PL light tube.. its 24W and I'm thinking of changing to actinic. anyone knows where I can get the replacement tube and about how much it'll cost (for normal / actinic)?

C328 got sell?

I tink C328 have. THey have almost everything, lotsa different size/ colour PL tubes. Just bring ur current tube there and i'm sure they'll find wat u want. If they dun have stock for wat u're looking for, there's still polyart a few steps away to check it out. C328 is the best bet. Hope this helps.

• SRC Member
I tink C328 have. THey have almost everything, lotsa different size/ colour PL tubes. Just bring ur current tube there and i'm sure they'll find wat u want. If they dun have stock for wat u're looking for, there's still polyart a few steps away to check it out. C328 is the best bet. Hope this helps.

thanks for the heads up! i didn't have so much luck finding my t5 HO tubes there the last time round... polyart uncle also say they dun carry T5 HO tubes for marine.. but this time i'll bring my tube along. hopefully can find something. =)

• SRC Member
think i saw some there at C328 also. it's around 30to40bucks...:)

mm... so i went there today and looked around but couldn't find any 24W ones.. the one i have is really short, like 1 ft only. the ones they have are quite long.. i think 2ft or something. anyone seen one around?

tomorrow i'll bring the tube along and see if i have any luck