boxer shrimps fry

datenshi

• SRC Member

my boxer shrimp hatches it fry... and its all over the tank.. nt in main tank.. how to keep it alive? wad they eat and does the mother eats them? if can keep them alive could giv or sell at super cheap price for them rite.. so any advices?

my boxer shrimp hatches it fry... and its all over the tank.. nt in main tank.. how to keep it alive? wad they eat and does the mother eats them? if can keep them alive could giv or sell at super cheap price for them rite.. so any advices?

It is not impossible to keep them alive, but that is a lot of work... You will need a special tank and live food for them...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

live food? wad? i am willin to do tat.. they are so cute dude.. and its like a challenge tat is worth doin la.. a special tank.. do u hav pic of it i can see.. perhaps i can diy too...

Basically rotifers and microalgae... You will need to start a culture yourself but getting culture from other breeders or LFS that sells those live zooplankton in a bottle...

You will have lotsa chances in the future, they will keep spawning regularly...

As for the special tank, it is a kreisel tank concept... Meaning the larvae will be in constant suspension..

For the DIYing , I think you will need a special micron sheet that allows water to flow thru but not the larvae and food...

Not a expert in this but try searching ard for more info, try the below forum too... Might be of some help...

But seriously, it is more work than it seems..

MOFIB

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp