Bubble-Magus Protein skimmer

oink

• SRC Member
post-14885-1217033920.jpg

Anyone used or seen this protein skimmer before? Any reviews?

Jireh carries it and have a few of it running in his shop. U can go check it out at his place... I think it works pretty well, albeit a little pricey for a china made skimmer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
im also looking for more info with this skimmer to replace my old octopus skimmer. anyone know how much BM160 and BM260 cost??

thanks

you might want to check with jireh. i emailed the china manufacturer and they replied saying their local distributor is jireh... so i guess they will give the best price?

mark

• SRC Member
check out Fish-street

I got my BM-150 here. Cheaper than our local price. I'm ordering the wavebox and top-up device as well.

Based on my experience with the BM-150, I think I'll be quite satisfied with the wavebox for less than a third of the Tunze wavebox. :D

Hi Bro

That link does not have the wavebox leh. Can share? I am keen.

• 2 weeks later...
post-14885-1217033920.jpg

Anyone used or seen this protein skimmer before? Any reviews?

I am using the BM150 for the last 4 weeks. very good skimming for that type of cost. Heard that they going to have an improve version for the impeller with more bubbles and less power consumption. Highly recommended.

You can get it from LCK. His price is good. Not sure whether he still have stock???

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
I am using the BM150 for the last 4 weeks. very good skimming for that type of cost. Heard that they going to have an improve version for the impeller with more bubbles and less power consumption. Highly recommended.

You can get it from LCK. His price is good. Not sure whether he still have stock???

Could you kindly PM me the price? Is it possible to post a pic of the skimmate? Heavily stocked tank?