WTS: Artica 1/3hp

ad_aware

• SRC Member

bro, at least you tell us the used life and if you boguht it first or second hand so that we can quote accordingly.

also, what you meant by (remaining 1 servicing)? left one year of servicing or warranty? kinda confused.

good luck

• Moderators
bro u still keeping marine!

wow. long time no see manz.

i just keeping a small nano. tot of selling all away. electricial bill so high now!

21% increase! argh :P

Aiya, don't have knee jerk effect lah.. The oil price has tumbles for the past weeks.. So you will see the reverse in the nx 3 months.

Anyway, u can afford a new car, what is a nano tank to you. Think you just want to have more time to "chiong" izit. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Tom

• SRC Member
Aiya, don't have knee jerk effect lah.. The oil price has tumbles for the past weeks.. So you will see the reverse in the nx 3 months.

Anyway, u can afford a new car, what is a nano tank to you. Think you just want to have more time to "chiong" izit. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

new car? ur EYE very :eyeblur:

:eyebrow: no $$ and no time to chiong also leh! :whistle

i see all most of my rics melted . i also heartpain. total hackcare now!!! <_<

hows ur sps? i also cant remember when was the last time i chiong farm. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OFF TOPIC!

bro mat. when see u again. arrange something leh