just to share my tank pic of fresh water n marine reef

citroensg

Hi all,i'm new to marine reef keeping ,currently i have been into planted tank for about 6years, few months back i decided to give reef keeping a try and its a joy to look at every day!

just to share my recently taken mini reef tank picture and my 4yrs old Planted tank.

dimension of Mini-reef is 20"x18"x18" , for planted tank it's a 4'x2'x2'

i'm still learning this new hobby

Hi bro, very nice tanks. First time I see arowanas kept in a planted tank but it looks really nice. This should be an interesting transition for you. I used to keep freshwater fishes and then arowanas too but then finally switched to marine. You will probably find marine tanks more challenging as I did but it's also a lot more interesting as there are a lot more things to play with. Just pm or sms me if you need any suggestions.

Keep up the good work.

Happy Reefing!

Sam

A-Reef

hi sam ,thks for the encouragement and support and yes marine reef hobby is a real challenge for me, now even I've not master the water chemistry of my mini-reef..i realize that water management of planted tank compare to marine its kinder-garden to me now. :D

will seek your advice in near future .

• SRC Member

wao, an arrowana in a planted tank.. first time me seeing also.. :lol: i used to have a 4ft planted tank as well, also another 4ft with a violet arrowana.. now, totally converted to marine reefing.. :lol:

have fun in this hobby! all the best.. :)