• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hi sis AP.....long time no hear from me ah.....he..he

got nothing to sell but enjoy going through your thread liao.... :P

how your lights? Still haven't yet ah? Wah until now take so long.... :huh:

• SRC Member
so, the firefish issue is still a matter of luck? B)

Then I would prefer my luck to stay with my tangs... :angel:

bro dun take it too hard.... i lost my luck with my first kole.... started eating then suddenly :cry: trying my luck again after 2mnths ;)

• SRC Member
hi sis AP.....long time no hear from me ah.....he..he

got nothing to sell but enjoy going through your thread liao.... :P

how your lights? Still haven't yet ah? Wah until now take so long.... :huh:

wah got nothing to sell don't find for me ah?...... <_< next time put downpayment first...... :lol: or better still SPS frag.....nice...nice one not cheapskate dying frag...... :lol:

• SRC Member
sis which part of the island u gg this weekend? seletar? lck?? go this weekend lah. cant tahan until 5june :lol:

he...he...this hobby ah make us siao for sure.... :lol: tired of the east side because everytime I go there mah....never been to coral farm and LCK because too far for me liao.....somemore down there I heard kenna chase by dogs scared one..... :unsure:

yeha got tang fever... only going to keep 3 tangs... a kole tang ,YT,BT...cna i add another tang if i am using a jebo skimmer?

its not abt the skimmer.. Its whether your system can handle or not and what are your weekly maintainence routine like

he...he...this hobby ah make us siao for sure.... :lol: tired of the east side because everytime I go there mah....never been to coral farm and LCK because too far for me liao.....somemore down there I heard kenna chase by dogs scared one..... :unsure:

The stupid brown dog at lck if you go alone you will see the dog appoaching and barking at you... Damn fierce ler... I just run pass it and into lck 110... Lolz...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp