1hp Hailea Chiller (HL-880CA) for SALE

maxrhino27

Just a friendly reminder, commercial is not allow in SRC unless its from our sponsor.

Maybe u wan to check wif ur friend the reason he selling it since its still new.

Cheers

He is selling it becoz someone gave him a 1.5hp chiller so that is the reason Y he wans to sell away the brand new set........Hope this will satisfy all your doubts out there.....

I think its up to the seller to set his price. Whether its too expensive or not, let interested buyer decide and discuss with him.

Just wondering... is selling a single unit and brand new item consider commercial in SRC?

An advice or 2 is appreciated but eventually he's the one owning the goods.

Not pointing at anyone in particular, above is just my point of opinion.

Good Day all. :)

Thanks Aqua Reef for your little support. :thanks::thanks:

As i said earlier if there are interested parties i am willing to listen to reasonable prices.

For the record i am not earning a cent from helping my friend sell of his chiller just helping him recoup a profit furthermore is veri brand new and still in the box.

Hope to receive replies from interested buyers.

Thanks

If anybody wants to give their sarcastic comments would appreciate if you could bottle them in your own medicine bottle. Unless it is worth while and able to help others.......... :thanks::thanks:

By the way is it wrong for someone to gave away a 1.5hp chiller or do i need to explain that also......... :angry::angry::angry:

of course if ppl can offer market pricing then good.

there's always some newbie who pop along w/o checkin

stuff n buy things..

its an expensive lesson learnt .

I can name a few..

max, no need to get angry, if u post something on a forum, ppl can always to make +,- comments.

eg. a guy is fat, he's fat. no two ways to put it better. (maybe abit on the fleshy side, plump, huge size)

also u may like to clarfiy on warranty issue, "used", pic..

CHILLER (HL-880CA)

MODEL HL-880CA

VOLT/FROQ AC220V/50Hz

POWER 1HP

ELECTRIC CURRENT 3.4A

LCED MEDIUM R134a

LCED MEDIUM WEIGHT 480g

RATE OF FLOW 1200-3000L/H

WEIGHT 28.1Kg

SIZE 485×415×440mm

The warranty card is still vaild as it is not filled up.

Posted is also the Tech Specs of the chiller.

Would really appreciate that "ONLY" geniune buyers post their replies and queries. Thank You

cccc.doc

I think its up to the seller to set his price. Whether its too expensive or not, let interested buyer decide and discuss with him.

Just wondering... is selling a single unit and brand new item consider commercial in SRC?

An advice or 2 is appreciated but eventually he's the one owning the goods.

Not pointing at anyone in particular, above is just my point of opinion.

Good Day all.  :)

I don't see anything wrong with letting the seller or the person selling on another person's behalf what is the market rate of a certain chiller. it does aid in sales, and it also prepares the seller from potential backlash, ie people who call him and say "eh can get cheaper elsewhere leh."

also, remember that second hand goods do have a depreciation value one. be it in cars, houses, or even fish equipment.

my two cents worth.

If anybody wants to give their sarcastic comments would appreciate if you could bottle them in your own medicine bottle. Unless it is worth while and able to help others.......... :thanks::thanks:

By the way is it wrong for someone to gave away a 1.5hp chiller or do i need to explain that also......... :angry::angry::angry:

don't need to get angry over such comments. or even mine *regarding the revising of price one*

different strokes for different folks...no point getting worked up over comments that you can't control!

be happy and smile! (=

I don't see anything wrong with letting the seller or the person selling on another person's behalf what is the market rate of a certain chiller. it does aid in sales, and it also prepares the seller from potential backlash, ie people who call him and say "eh can get cheaper elsewhere leh."

also, remember that second hand goods do have a depreciation value one. be it in cars, houses, or even fish equipment.

my two cents worth.

Watever it is, im just stating my own point of opinion.

If i ask my fren(a non marine aquarium hobbyist) with internet access to post the sale for me. I dun think he will be interested to know the market rate/price of watever marine stuff i'm selling.

whether or not it will aid sales, if you think it does then it does.

Anyway, if im the one selling the chiller, i'll ask my fren to post my number too so that potential buyer can contact me to discuss and neg.

Unless i make known to my fren how much i want to get back for the chiller and he can earn the commission if he manage to sell it at a higher price

:thanks: