Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

might not be wise to let him share water with your expensive tangs....

I have seen too many established and healthy tangs lost becoz of 'the one'.... :erm:

might not be wise to let him share water with your expensive tangs....

I have seen too many established and healthy tangs lost becoz of 'the one'.... :erm:

yeah..just like the baby powder last time...sigh...

my quarantine tank's water parameters may be worse than the current system, put in quarantine there wait no ich also get ich coz lousier water conditions...

but once got white spot....i can catch it out easily....wun put in main tank till a couple of weeks...

saw him eating some ulva already...but not enough to sustain his body mass i feel...

post-34-1081086711.jpg

dun worry, you can still feed them soaked nori....the meat part is just to build up resistance....

alternatively...get from Flubbey her home blend food (or Henry) quite a lot of vege in the mix..should be OK

dun worry, you can still feed them soaked nori....the meat part is just to build up resistance....

alternatively...get from Flubbey her home blend food (or Henry) quite a lot of vege in the mix..should be OK

yeah...short term to fight ich is good...

but some tangs hor...really ignore meaty stuff one...strict vegetarian diet..if feed those henry or flubber jie's food, only end up fattening the yellow tang and sailfin tang who are both already overweight....hehe :lol:

yup.....I am feeding my tangs with these food...my black tang is slowly recovering...... ;) not bad.. :lol::lol: .

bro try lah....(wah...I sounded like pushing drugs :evil::evil: )

• SRC Member

roidan / DeepBlue,

broz... wat food u guyz use 2 get the tangz 2 recover frm ich??? share share leh

yeah...short term to fight ich is good...

but some tangs hor...really ignore meaty stuff one...strict vegetarian diet..if feed those henry or flubber jie's food, only end up fattening the yellow tang and sailfin tang who are both already overweight....hehe  :lol:

yup.....I am feeding my tangs with these food...my black tang is slowly recovering...... ;)  not bad.. :lol:  :lol: .

bro try lah....(wah...I sounded like pushing drugs :evil:  :evil: )

Bro, I highly suggest taking out the new addition before ICH spreads... and hope your Ozone is switch on 24/7.

My Powder Brown took out the rest of the healthy tangs like an angel of death..

yeah...got it hooked up again....always do it when i have new fishes..hehe....

yeah..my baby powder did exactly that last time...tat's why i put this AT in the clam tank first...so that i can take it out as and when i like if the need arises...

tat time i couldn't get the baby powder out, thus it got worse and worse till it became an epidermic...

if the AT gets any worse, out it goes....into the quarantine tank...which is considered a death sentence already...

• SRC Member
Bro, I highly suggest taking out the new addition before ICH spreads... and hope your Ozone is switch on 24/7.

My Powder Brown took out the rest of the healthy tangs like an angel of death..

AlfaRomeo,

Ozone??? :shock:

u mean UV filterz??? i tot those equipment cant b use 24/7??? waz told can only on like 2~4hrz a day

roidan / DeepBlue,

broz... wat food u guyz use 2 get the tangz 2 recover frm ich??? share share leh

no secrets here....go ML...Henry will gladly give you a receipe of things to prepare..you can blend your own at home....or buy it off him...now he prepares extra to sell due to the constant pestering of hobbyists like us ;)

...as Roidan has said....garlic is the main thing with rich food to help build up the resistance level of fishes after the long journey to our LFS

day 4 1/2,

decided to put him sepately in a toyogo tub with a powerhead and some ulva and a personal butler.....still not very serious ich as seen from photos..but do not want to take the risk of affecting the rest of the tangs in my system...

netting him out was easy..corner him and then net him out...splashed alot of water around though :D

post-34-1081148238.jpg