Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

Still got one XXXL in CF but the price is $######, auntie says unlisted price... too $$$$ lol.

When you wanna reduce bioload let me know hor :P

wah liew...that XXXL one....can steam and eat liao...lol

hehee...now nothing much to add liao...more or less finalised my stocklist liao :)

thinking of shifting my clams into the main tank from the clamtank and get a 2x2x2 tank like yours..and have just black tangs in there :evil:

how many? hmmmm...maybe 3? 4? 5?

:evil: thought...hahaha

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, go visit your tank, no need to go underwater world already man.

Clam tank can get overcrowded meh? I thought can jam pack, line up in rows lol.

Heheh my 2ft everyone on standby, filled with freshwater since 2 weeks ago, just haven't not add salt and start the pump. All will be running.

Still thinking what to keep inside lol. Perhaps skip on the SH cos don't think have time to feed them daily.

Was thinking of a goby tank or some "ah pek" type fish tank.

I agree...those who have seen me asked for help months ago about my sohal will remember they do have this problem....

what I did was hand feeding my sohal everyday with shrimps and assorted food until he regains his puffiness again...gave me a scare for a while..........

bro, you have to entice the guy to eat. It might not be actually eating the food you are feeding or its not enough.... :lol:

Seriously, go visit your tank, no need to go underwater world already man.

Clam tank can get overcrowded meh? I thought can jam pack, line up in rows lol.

Heheh my 2ft everyone on standby, filled with freshwater since 2 weeks ago, just haven't not add salt and start the pump. All will be running.

Still thinking what to keep inside lol. Perhaps skip on the SH cos don't think have time to feed them daily.

Was thinking of a goby tank or some "ah pek" type fish tank.

abit too squeezey also not nice lor....hehehe

make it a trigger tank...triggers damn interesting personality one..i feel :)

I agree...those who have seen me asked for help months ago about my sohal will remember they do have this problem....

what I did was hand feeding my sohal everyday with shrimps and assorted food until he regains his puffiness again...gave me a scare for a while..........

bro, you have to entice the guy to eat. It might not be actually eating the food you are feeding or its not enough.... :lol:

hmm..must hang more ulva and gracilia clips around the tank liao....

maybe the greedy sailfin has been hoarding the clip too much....must give each tang a clip to feed on liao :lol:

:lol::lol: bro....sohal do take meaty food.....can try...I find it easier to fatten the guy up with meaty food....dun we humans too :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: bro....sohal do take meaty food.....can try...I find it easier to fatten the guy up with meaty food....dun we humans too :lol::lol:

Hum meaty food may only be a temporary solution... afterall tang in the wild are vegetarian and so after feeding meaty food for sometime, you DEFINATELY must change their diet to vege....

But that may cause water pollution and so adequet filtering is necessary and good skimmer will help alot too...