Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm beginning to regret not getting him when I went there twice....a black beauty :lol:

I'm still waiting for my black tang <_< to come.... :erm:

I'm beginning to regret not getting him when I went there twice....a black beauty :lol:

I'm still waiting for my black tang <_<  to come.... :erm:

yeah man...but be patient lah...wait for the real black tang....

but this hybrid quite interesting.....sometimes show me gray-blue face..sometimes more black like this morning in the pictures....

maybe like wat one bro said in this thread before, he wants to be cleaned when he has a gray-blue coloration...lol

yeah....i was pondering over him for close to 3 weeks to 1 month, not sure how long...forget liao.....before i took him.....maybe fated no one took him.....

anyway...at this point must thank bro maxima....

why? tat's between me and him :P

but i figured if he could adapt so well to a cubicle for such a long time in CF, he is quite strong and resistant ...

there were some ich on him after the first few days, but they went off...did not affect the rest of the tangs as well...

i guess i have a low level of ich in my tank but have to beware not to let it turn into a fullblown outbreak :)

Bro Roidan,

Saw 1 of your pic of your sohal tang in another topic alongside a true perc clown.

Noted that your true perc clown lost most of its black colour (from the mid body towards the tail). This is a similar situation that is happening to me. When I bought mine, it has a nice black throughout its body.

Do you know if there is there any way to control it from losing its black colour?

Noted that your true perc clown lost most of its black colour (from the mid body towards the tail). This is a similar situation that is happening to me. When I bought mine, it has a nice black throughout its body.

Do you know if there is there any way to control it from losing its black colour?

interesting question....

any clownfish experts here can help bro weapon? :)

Mine when I bought all nice nice black black one leh. only the fins are orange colour. Thats why I bought it.

Now 1 still all black back all over its body and the other started getting more orange.

Quick puzzled and disturbed over the colour change but both are feeding on same food. So far no one seems to know the answer to it.

They should be healthy if its feeding properly.

haha :lol::lol:

Since it is the female losing its colour. Can add another bigger sized one to become its wife. Then colour all come back :blink::blink::whistle:whistle

Just silly answers. Not going to do that.

My mum actually asked me why they are always swimming together and never separated. I said this is because they are married :kiss::kiss: and not divorced :eyebrow: yet .