Chelsea vs Man U

mv3i

• SRC Member

I'm a newcastle fan but chelsea has been really awsome with the kind of players they've got. actually i'm most impressed with their back 4. the only english defender i rate higher than woodgate(i'm newcastle's fan afterall) is john terry. rio ferdinand on the other hand, is a 5 mil defender who cost, what, 30mil? rubbish. player for player, pound for pound, he's the equavilant of our dabizas. LOL

betta than Singapore..

damn lousy.. lose 2-0 to a 3rd world country..

in our peak, we used to beat Malaysia, Vietnam n Indonesia regularly.

now their standard are way above us.

its a disgrace.

Hi Bro,

You still talking about Singapore soccer... It is a big disgrace... It all boils down to DISCIPLINE... The youngster in the Singapore team is damn arrogant... Know a bit of the skills think they are damn good... That is why they will never improve... I see school soccer in Singapore also want to vomit blood. And not because of lack of skills but the indiscipline the "star" player has... Something needs to change...

I think they have to look at the Singapore Rugby Union management and marketing... They are the fast growing sport in schools... And look at how they have developed into the force in Asia, behind only to Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong...

I already wept my last tears after the Malaysia Cup..

Know I only complains n complains..

really buay song one day, I write to ST Forum..

dun let me see anyone of the players outside..

kaoz..!

If you want to write in, count me in... Will give you extra pointers to add in from yours...

• SRC Member

this 2010 dream is becoming a joke. with the small population we have, the only way to achieve this miracle is with unlimited amount of money for the sport, like the oil rich mid east nations. we want to achieve this dream, we have to be willing to spend. its really pathetic when u read about how the youth team has to train in a dump. or borrow fields from secondary schools. unless the FAS is hoping pride and hunger for national glory is going to drive the players and potential players on to giving their all and risk their own future? sports is more than sports. it involves the polititians probably more than the sportspeople. the government wants to reap the benefits of nationalistic sentiments among singaporeans driven by sporting glory, they gotta pay for it. under 21 team needs a field? build 1 in orchard road! under 16 needs a field? build 1 in cityhall! :pirate:

• SRC Member

I still remember the Malaysia Cup days when my friends and I queued almost overnight to get tickets, especially when Kedah is visiting. Those were fanatic days. Team Singapore nowadays are really pathetic. Now newspapers don't even bother to do much coverage for them. It's a sorry state. They can't even beat a 3rd country, don't even mention Thailand. 2010? *dream, dream, dream...*

Back to topic, hmm the pretender vs the defending champion.. feel Man Utd might be a better bet.

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member

Some more no samba party here *shake boom shake boom* :lol:

EDwin Van der SAr is GOOD!! He is keeping out the ARs strikers single handedly... :bow:

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson