New farm?

• SRC Member
dunno about how u determine good service. but this is my experience.

actually i was quite interested in a 3-branch orange tip torch coral, which they r selling at ard $35. then i ask the owner whether can i adjust it to take a good look. he said no. i hack care him and adjusted it anyway when he's not looking. knew what i found out????

the truth is the torch coral only hv 2 branches instead of 3. the 3rd branch had died off and had been chopped off....... and the chopped off branch was hidden from the main tank's view.

i immediately alerted the owner and instead of telling me off for moving his torch, he offerred me a lower price to get rid of the coral. now now....... u tell me is that good service & reasonability or what????

:angry:

you are talking to 1 of the owner of that LCK9A LFS, you will see nothing but praise :whistle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno about how u determine good service. but this is my experience.

actually i was quite interested in a 3-branch orange tip torch coral, which they r selling at ard $35. then i ask the owner whether can i adjust it to take a good look. he said no. i hack care him and adjusted it anyway when he's not looking. knew what i found out????

the truth is the torch coral only hv 2 branches instead of 3. the 3rd branch had died off and had been chopped off....... and the chopped off branch was hidden from the main tank's view.

i immediately alerted the owner and instead of telling me off for moving his torch, he offerred me a lower price to get rid of the coral. now now....... u tell me is that good service & reasonability or what????

:angry:

Well sometime we have to look at things from both side and wider perspective. In yr case u may be an experienced cust dat knows more abt handling corals but i hv personally seen some that amy not hv th experience or may be even cant be bothered abt the corals which they touch. They either drop it or they hurt the coral when it was fully open. When the corals get hurts and dies who wants to buy it. So it takes both sides to be more careful. If i want to touch any of th ecorals in any farm or shops i visited, i always asked.

I just got an octpus branch form another place for abt $45. Well u may say it is expensive but as reef keepers the dollars and cent does not necessary be all th ethe decison factors, more importnat it is something that u like and ssomething that u yourself think it is worth paying for. If i dont like the corals, i wont even want it if it is offered me FOC, afterall how many corals we could put into our Tank. Therefore i usually practice selective buying and not only influnced by the price. BTW i hv got a dam nice red plata from LCK9A and for a good price.... cheaper than th eoctopus branch i bought somewhere else. The motto of our hobby, enjoy the hobby dont get upset by the encounters. Buy what u like and feel it is within yr expectation.

Do a search on that person who is praising LCK9A then you will know.

:blink: I am abit off. I have not heard any praise on the owner. I hv so far seen abt four or five guys there on my different visits. can really mkae out who u mean the owner. My good guess is that they are most probably sharing the business.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys ,

i today went to marine palace and found beautiflu plata , bubbles ,torch , hammer , and more . I think their hard coral just came in . I saw the sun coral opening very beautiful . the price still ok la . scienctist hard coral . I heard a guy telling his wholesale customer . I bought 1 luminious green plata . hahaha....

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 23

Equipment decomm part 1

2. 0

Wtg radion xr30 diffuser n chaeto

3. 0

Are you a victim of pig butchering cryptocurrency investment scam?

4. 1

HIRE A LEGITIMATE RECOVERY HACKER- BLISS PARADOX RECOVERY FOR AN IMMIDIATE BTC/USDT/ETH RECOVERY

5. 4

Clearing Space - Selling RBTA