- Been with me for 4 mths

- Healthy and Hardy

- Eats anything: Pellet to Frozen

Collection: Over the weekend, need to be caught 1st

Place: Bukit timah

thnx for viewing =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

For the party tht reserved my Wrasse, who failed to reply me, I apologise if i took a little longer to catch it....

Since no reply, the Wrasse is up for grab again

Details:

- 1 x Juvenile Dragon Wrasse looking for new home

- Size: 2-2.5"

- Haven morph yet; no signs of morphing oso

- Been with me for 4 mths

- Healthy and Hardy

- Eats anything: Pellet to Frozen

Collection: it's caught, wkdays: anytime after 630pm

Place: Bukit timah

thnx for viewing =)

• Senior Reefer

So tempting!!!! but i already have one yellow wrasse. i dont mind substituting it though, but the yellow wrasse super hard to catch... must remove all rocks to catch it HAIZ if only i remove my yellow wrasse, ill take ur dragon wrasse anyday

• Senior Reefer
haa catching fishes are always pain in the @ss, like many reefers says....fishes still cant resist the food's aura!! haa

so are u expressing interest ?

i am VERRRRRRRRRRRRY interested. dragon wrasses are one of my all time favourite wrasse. they are not very hyper active like yellow wrasse.... and their oclour is simply amazing. But i need to remove my yellow wrasse first. Any ideas how? haha.... i dont want to remove all my rocks.. too painful to put back and very messy, very stress for my fish also. How did u remove ur wrasse? maybe i can use the same approach

• Senior Reefer
do both wrassess need sand? i think dragon need sand.

as for catching, best is to use a trap. i use a floating fish trap with a door and bait the fish. once it goes in, i close e door

my yellow wrasse very timid. the minute i put anything into the tank, he hide in the sand, come out only 1-2 hours later... very problamatic.

• SRC Member
my yellow wrasse very timid. the minute i put anything into the tank, he hide in the sand, come out only 1-2 hours later... very problamatic.

i guess thats y i prefer my 6 line, moment i put a new coral in the tank, it goes to work and inspect the rock for food...great fish... the problem is its a very big terror in the tank. no one else can disturb him. however he gone to fish heaven already after 4 years with me. miss him.

will get another 6 line wrasse soon.

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

I drop a 2 by 0.5 inch piece of catfish meat, immediately the D. wrasse took the meat right under my LR plate to njoy it, haa and thts the moment, i smash my net on to the LR plate, it tried to flee with the meat but was to heavy and a burden

n Dada! its caught!

haa still it was luck i muz say, the catch was made up 80% luck and 20% endless attempts....

yup it needs sand, its routine is wake up 6am dive into sand @ 6pm

dragon might look fierce but it was fine with my mystery back then...not aggresive...but dun tempt him with small shrimps la...

i tried the trap with a door and food....it juz dun go in....

• SRC Member

most wrasse cannot resist those white clams sold in wet mkt. For me, just place a clam with attached opened shell into a fish trap. The wrasse shd dash into the trap shortly. i think some of the most difficult fish to catch are drawf angels and gobies.