Mitlancer's "Miracle" Atlantis Walll Mount

mitlancer

• SRC Member
do some spring cleaning loh...if you are planning for 500G....get some professional cleaners to tidy up the place and wala!...can start sourcing for yr 500G liao.

You leh? Start sourcing for your 5,000G tank already??? :eyebrow::whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

haha.. no Vit M and bullets la.... CNY, spent like siao... all the ang bao $$, clothes for the kids, CNY eve dinner, etc... so many things to spend... the most crucial part is NO SPACE at home... haha... the living room so clustered. Wait till u visit my place, u'll understand. kekeke

Visit ur place ah...got ang bao anot?? :eyebrow:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member
500G!!!! Fainted......

I believe you can DO IT... :eyebrow::whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member
my new tank is 100G...still have 400G to go.

Set up 5 100G tanks lor... :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member
Seriously I don't think I wan to publish the $$ i spent... haha... cos ppl may think I really siao..... all in pounds as the skimmer is a UK product not including the shipment.

Your green wrasse must be hiding in the sandbed, but if too long never come out, it may have starved in the sand and u know wat..... it happened to my yellow wrasse before..... so just take note and monitor.

haha.. pm me la... my brother works in london.. maybe next time i can ask him to buy. :)

as for green wrasse... we also hope he went hiding lor.. was swimming happily on the day of purchase then disappear... hopefully still burrow in sand.

• SRC Member
aiyo... women's stuff is less qty=more$$$...

just like what me and desi always says... less material in lingerie.. more exp the lingerie! :upsidedown:

hahahahaha... :whistle

Anyone going GO tdy for the new shipment??? :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Supporter
haha.. pm me la... my brother works in london.. maybe next time i can ask him to buy. :)

as for green wrasse... we also hope he went hiding lor.. was swimming happily on the day of purchase then disappear... hopefully still burrow in sand.

hehe... pm u liao. Then next time u also help me to get some stuff from uk can? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter

Its Update time again... :)

Let the pictures do the talking........

New Acquisition......

Yes, it's SUNFLOWER.... my favourite, hope it will do better this time round.

post-14772-1266684925_thumb.jpg

Got 2 rocks of nice Very GREEN Aussie Zoas today... since all the Laboutei Wrasse are being sold/reserved.

Rock 1 (Dark green, follow by a bit of light blue and a light green mouth when under BLUE LEDs)

post-14772-1266684992_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685066_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685094_thumb.jpg

Rock 2, my preferred among the 2, (a combination of 3 different shades of GREEN!!!!) :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

post-14772-1266685189_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685220_thumb.jpg

Did my weekly WC, and do some mod. See how I secure the nano skimmer in a fixed position?

post-14772-1266685293_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685330_thumb.jpg

Can't see? Well, managed to squeeze my hand into the tight top up sump to cable tie the skimmer to the TUNZE Magnet Holder!!! Trust me, this is really hard work..... :angry2::eyeblur:

Result???? Here's my cafe latte.....

post-14772-1266685419_thumb.jpg

Alright... planning on a 2x1x1 frag tank. Looking forward to all the bros n sis opinion n suggestions in the New Marine Set Up thread.

Cheers....

• SRC Member

New Acquisition......

post-14772-1266684925_thumb.jpg

Got 2 rocks of nice Very GREEN Aussie Zoas today... since all the Laboutei Wrasse are being sold/reserved.

Rock 1 (Dark green, follow by a bit of light blue and a light green mouth when under BLUE LEDs)

post-14772-1266684992_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685066_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685094_thumb.jpg

Rock 2, my preferred among the 2, (a combination of 3 different shades of GREEN!!!!) :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

post-14772-1266685189_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685220_thumb.jpg

Did my weekly WC, and do some mod. See how I secure the nano skimmer in a fixed position?

post-14772-1266685293_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1266685330_thumb.jpg

Can't see? Well, managed to squeeze my hand into the tight top up sump to cable tie the skimmer to the TUNZE Magnet Holder!!! Trust me, this is really hard work..... :angry2::eyeblur:

post-14772-1266685419_thumb.jpg

Alright... planning on a 2x1x1 frag tank. Looking forward to all the bros n sis opinion n suggestions in the New Marine Set Up thread.

Cheers....

wow jim, the sunflower is looking so nice. :wub:

and your new skimmer performance is looking good.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Supporter
wow jim, the sunflower is looking so nice. :wub:

and your new skimmer performance is looking good.

Haha, bro, I purposely put it way high up to give it a strong blast of lighting... hope this satisfy them... : )

Yeah, I m very pleased with the new skimmer, have been receiving pms on this product too. Mayb I should shipped in to sell liao. Hard to find such sexy nano skimmer... kakaka.....

• Senior Reefer

sorry for the death of your radiant. hmm... sand might be an issue, i prefer to keep sand burying wrasses in grade 0 or 1 sand. nice exquisite. can improve summore! put more wrasses in lol. pink wrasse is a female lubbock.

• SRC Member

New Acquisition......

Cheers....

Nice sunflower zoas... :eyebrow::whistle

You got the Aussie zoas from Reborn? I think they didn't manage to get the nicer zoas in this shipment. But anyway, if you like them, then it is ok. :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Supporter
sorry for the death of your radiant. hmm... sand might be an issue, i prefer to keep sand burying wrasses in grade 0 or 1 sand. nice exquisite. can improve summore! put more wrasses in lol. pink wrasse is a female lubbock.

yah, even yellow wrasse also can die.... tats y i have made a decision not to get any more sand burrowing wrasse... :)

Hey, thks for identifying the pink wrasse... i seriously got no idea. Just know its a pink wrasse. hahaha.....

• SRC Supporter
Nice sunflower zoas... :eyebrow::whistle

You got the Aussie zoas from Reborn? I think they didn't manage to get the nicer zoas in this shipment. But anyway, if you like them, then it is ok. :whistle

u too like the sunflower?? Yeah... always been my favourite.

Aiya RB gave me quite a reasonable price for the Aussie zoas ma, so i cannot resist. Since my tank got no green zoas... so now I've got 2 rocks!!!! Gotta make some re-arrangements some more.

• SRC Member
u too like the sunflower?? Yeah... always been my favourite.

Aiya RB gave me quite a reasonable price for the Aussie zoas ma, so i cannot resist. Since my tank got no green zoas... so now I've got 2 rocks!!!! Gotta make some re-arrangements some more.

Slowly re-arrange lah...no rush... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Supporter
bro,rem to feed the sunflower zoas i told!

forgot to tell u 1 more way to speed up their growth.

msn u the next time we chat :P

Yup, am doing it daily dosing phytoplankton and a weekly Reef Booster supplements.. :)

• SRC Member
Yup, am doing it daily dosing phytoplankton and a weekly Reef Booster supplements.. :)

huh??? U dosing weekly reef booster??? :eyebrow::whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List: