Mitlancer's "Miracle" Atlantis Walll Mount

mitlancer

initially its hard, but after they sense my love for this hobby. they gave way for it. and sponsored mmost of my equipments! hehe thats a pretty lucky case for me. btw, get them involve, buy those fish they like. make ur tank nice nice. so they will appreciate it more.

my dad always complain about the tank but these days, he will be boosting how much $ he put into the tank etc etc when theres visitor. laugh.gif but its more like my effort and time.

btw its a 6.5ft tank tongue.gif

because it is a healthy hobby :)

if you compare it to gambling, clubbing, other questionable hobbies, parents/ spouse would support reefing anytime!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Hi Bro,

Errm...if i remember correctly, i sold to you the mandarin rite? How is it doing?

Yap true, hafing a 'paper' doesn guarantee success but hey, is a good start! :rolleyes:

Oops... I was hoping you wouldn't ask. :pinch: ... the little guy up lorry after about 3 weeks.

I bought arctipods for him, my tank also have a pod population and I think he was eating a bit but

I just couldn't fatten him up leh.

He got weaker over time and finally died... :cry2:

The corals are doing well though especially the injured brain.

Bro your case different... by the time u complete and get your Dr.... u just wait for the nurse to throw themselves at u, plenty to select!!!! Wahahaha.... but then, u hav to compromise your age!!!! :P

Bro, your future is there la... no need to worry. Not like me... do wrong course, enter the wrong career industry, wat else could go more wrong...

Bro Mitlancer,

Your thread is the kopi tiam for today. :lol:

Maybe you can 'pick up' some unhealthy hobbies suggested by jacky, your mum may carry the 2ft tank into the house for you! :P

Oops... I was hoping you wouldn't ask. :pinch: ... the little guy up lorry after about 3 weeks.

I bought arctipods for him, my tank also have a pod population and I think he was eating a bit but

I just couldn't fatten him up leh.

He got weaker over time and finally died... :cry2:

The corals are doing well though especially the injured brain.

Sad to hear that but glad the brain is doing well. Think it recover in no time under ur good care...... :rolleyes:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member

because it is a healthy hobby :)

if you compare it to gambling, clubbing, other questionable hobbies, parents/ spouse would support reefing anytime!

my parents alway say i spend too much money on my fish tank but i always tell them this:

you all should be glad that your son is spending on fish and not on girls! :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

hi bro,

Like i say, it doesnt apply to all. At least you graduate b/f 30 mah, i turning 32 this year and no decent piece of 'paper'! :eyeblur:

different! as you have all the working experience! experience is important. and its never too late to whack for another "paper"

Haha... i was thinking more of "Old cow eat tender grass"... WAHAHAHA

i always say to my gf shes an old cow eating tender grass because im couple of months younger than her. :lol:

Bro your case different... by the time u complete and get your Dr.... u just wait for the nurse to throw themselves at u, plenty to select!!!! Wahahaha.... but then, u hav to compromise your age!!!! :P

Bro, your future is there la... no need to worry. Not like me... do wrong course, enter the wrong career industry, wat else could go more wrong...

jim, that if only im accepted la. if not i also need to suck thumb. but hope i will be. pray pray pray :angel:

i understand how you feel, i also chose wrong course, thats why i wanna try to jump ship while i still can. :pinch: must be very torturing for you. but for your tank and your kids, must hang on. :angry2:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Supporter

my mom's place has a neighbour that keeps his fish tank outside the house...maybe u can consider...place a 6ft tank outside your house...

Actually ur 2ft fits nicely just beside our door... but no power supply la. Also scare the LS n equip kana stolen. I last time lost my slippers when I left it outside!!! :(

my mom's place has a neighbour that keeps his fish tank outside the house...maybe u can consider...place a 6ft tank outside your house...

Let me know where is the place after you setup your tank.

I go and "da bao" once a while ph34r.gif

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

its freshwater fish....blk 20 joo seng rd, level 2...

I am referring to mitlancer's 6 footer next time...... keke

• SRC Supporter

guys, be more optimistic.

life is like our tank. same rule apply but will still get different result.

one can grow sps and reach the great barrier reef standard but maynot be able to keep a single zoa polyp alife!

In life we often cannot do what we want. it seems that the things we dislike to do are normally the one that is to our advantage in our future path.

quote of the day,"nothing is everything and everything is nothing."

:)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

guys, be more optimistic.

life is like our tank. same rule apply but will still get different result.

one can grow sps and reach the great barrier reef standard but maynot be able to keep a single zoa polyp alife!

In life we often cannot do what we want. it seems that the things we dislike to do are normally the one that is to our advantage in our future path.

quote of the day,"nothing is everything and everything is nothing."

:)

................... totally lost. ......... you have attained the highest level of TCSS liao, RedDevil.

• SRC Supporter

................... totally lost. ......... you have attained the highest level of TCSS liao, RedDevil.

His last sentence sounds like a quote from a Buddha script, 色即是空,空即是色。。。。。

Well, it has been a good venting out for me though... now to tackle HDB, they reply me in regards to my visit to my MP to write to them... and today's Straits Time article on 6 applicants for 1 unit for the new house in Punggol and Sengkang is what I just need to shoot their backside!!!! :) So the minister is tocking &*^&* when he says there are enough flats for all Singaporeans...

• SRC Member

His last sentence sounds like a quote from a Buddha script, 色即是空,空即是色。。。。。

Well, it has been a good venting out for me though... now to tackle HDB, they reply me in regards to my visit to my MP to write to them... and today's Straits Time article on 6 applicants for 1 unit for the new house in Punggol and Sengkang is what I just need to shoot their backside!!!! :) So the minister is tocking &*^&* when he says there are enough flats for all Singaporeans...

our garmen is denying the fact that PRs are driving up demand for housing plus those pple who used to stay in condos now downgrading to HDB for more cash on hand...i think u dun need to have a Phd to find out how many PR applications are approved every 6 months from our immigration dept.

i got a friend who stays in mandarin gardens for 20 yrs...he told me in the 80s, his condo tennis courts and swimming pool are full of jap expats...then in the 90s, came the koreans...now u know wat he told me...his condo swimming pool and tennis courts are full of indian expats...

out of 4millions plus singaporeans....one million plus are foreigners and PRs...wat do u think?

"nothing is everything, everything is nothing"...this is super deep...i only know "money is not everything, without money u are nothing but with God you are everything"

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

LOL..

got to agree that the foreigners are coming fast.

even the number of students in schools can tell u the ans.

dont even have to mention higher education level. lower levels like sec and pr have huge number already. some as bad as 40:60. 40 being foreigner which is a big number already. perhaps very soon we singaporean will be like neigbouring countries where their people travel overseas to work due to higher currency exchange and since life is better away from motherland, why not bring the whole family over? they need $ where else our people need to relax.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

LOL..

got to agree that the foreigners are coming fast.

even the number of students in schools can tell u the ans.

dont even have to mention higher education level. lower levels like sec and pr have huge number already. some as bad as 40:60. 40 being foreigner which is a big number already. perhaps very soon we singaporean will be like neigbouring countries where their people travel overseas to work due to higher currency exchange and since life is better away from motherland, why not bring the whole family over? they need $ where else our people need to relax.

When you step into a train, you will be surprise if you really observe around how many china nationals we have in our midst.

• SRC Member

When you step into a train, you will be surprise if you really observe around how many china nationals we have in our midst.

LOL very easy to spot, talk very loud on their mobiles to let the whole world hear their conversation even when the whole train is quiet in the mornings!

But I think after staying here a while, some do tend to behave less "loudly", my ex boss ( whom I get allot VERY well and I do admire her) is a china national and she doesn't seem to yell her head off when she picks up her phone in public.

sorry to stereotype but it's the truth... anyway every nationality have their own quirks! We s'pores are KS KS KS KS!

stuart.gif desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

a lot of my friends r already working and staying overseas n dun feel like coming back liao...

one buddy of mine is in SZ now...married a china wife...his 2 brothers also hook up and married china wife...

my other couple friend...working in shanghai noon now...life is great...can afford to rent a 3 story bungalow and live like a princess there...food there is cheap, clothes lagi cheap...and get to enjoy 4 seasons...

another 2 of my guy friends in aussie perth...working there...taking life easy, not much stress...n lots of personal time...and dun have to squeeze into mrt like some of us....

and y am i doing here?..bo bian..my wife dun want to relocate...if not i leave liao...right now i just hope some company will headhunt me to work overseas...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

alright lets encourage mitlancer and help binosage hate him lesser LOL!

any one with any plans for lfs this week?

shld be going to CF side this fri or sat arnd mid noon. qiang and binosage are on the list, 1-2more seats left!

btw, subject to my recovery from fluuuuuuuu!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Supporter

I hate you Mitlancer, your thread is damn depressing to read everyday! :shock:

:upsidedown:

Haha.. sorry bro, didn't know my tank thread is so depressing for u to read... but isn't it very real? That's life in Sg. U n me face the same problem day in n out... :)

• SRC Member

Haha.. sorry bro, didn't know my tank thread is so depressing for u to read... but isn't it very real? That's life in Sg. U n me face the same problem day in n out... :)

that's y reefing lift our spirits up and distract us from the depressing singaporean life...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

Haha, I even quarrelled with a China Executive in the train before!!! Was sitting n trying to sleep when he enter and sit next to me very aggressively. Stretching his legs wide open pushing against mine to give himself more space. I endure for a while until I can't bear no long, I scolded at him, "他-妈-的,你推够了没有?你的球很大吗?" He was quite shocked to get from me and started retorting back saying why I talked so uncivilised. I blasted him back, "so you stretched open your legs so big very civilised la?" He kept quiet and close back his legs!!!! Seriously, I dun give face to these China men who dress so executively but still behave like they are back in China.

Dun let these foreigners climb over us!!! Good ones can stay, but those think they can get away behaving like they are back in their home country, then they should F back to their hometown.

• SRC Supporter

a lot of my friends r already working and staying overseas n dun feel like coming back liao...

one buddy of mine is in SZ now...married a china wife...his 2 brothers also hook up and married china wife...

my other couple friend...working in shanghai noon now...life is great...can afford to rent a 3 story bungalow and live like a princess there...food there is cheap, clothes lagi cheap...and get to enjoy 4 seasons...

another 2 of my guy friends in aussie perth...working there...taking life easy, not much stress...n lots of personal time...and dun have to squeeze into mrt like some of us....

and y am i doing here?..bo bian..my wife dun want to relocate...if not i leave liao...right now i just hope some company will headhunt me to work overseas...

ahaha... Siang ah, the morale of the story is, you should have join your buddy in SZ and get yourself a china wife!!!! Hahaha.... LOL. U can mayb even live like a king there liao.

But i like to retire in Australia... slow pace, can grow your own food, can visit nice beaches, road trips... etc. How I missed my undergraduate days.......