150 gallon marine aquarium

hijackng

• SRC Member

I miss my joker zoas which i see yours... :cry: :cry: :cry:

so sorry..

bro no photo of your new catch?? :eyebrow:

Not yet... just found a nice spot for it.

2nd pic nuclear green? nice pics!

this are taken inside the water or outside? :bow:

That is not nuclear green... picture taken outside water.

really damn nice... Envy...

Thanks

• SRC Member

GSP very swee. not many reefers indulge in them as much as you do :) You're one of the rare few and i salute! i love GSP too.

Thank you so much for the salute. Salute u back!!

GSP can be nice and nasty at time hor... Once stable they grow everywhere. The trick is isolate them in between loose rock to stop their path. ( which i learn the hard way...) but mine some how it find it way up the main rockscape... Sooner i need to remove my sps to clear the polyp.

• Senior Reefer

Thank you so much for the salute. Salute u back!!

GSP can be nice and nasty at time hor... Once stable they grow everywhere. The trick is isolate them in between loose rock to stop their path. ( which i learn the hard way...) but mine some how it find it way up the main rockscape... Sooner i need to remove my sps to clear the polyp.

yah nice but can be very invasive. they literally grow polyps overnight one. seen them crawl up my glass, in 1 week they can grow 50 polyps -.-

• SRC Member

Jack.. WOW... I doubt I would ever be able to get those kind of corals since my fishys eat frozen food.. can never be able to bring my nitrates to a level that can support these.. :P

so pretty! :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Jack.. WOW... I doubt I would ever be able to get those kind of corals since my fishys eat frozen food.. can never be able to bring my nitrates to a level that can support these.. :P

so pretty! :)

If is nitrate you worry about,

Zeovit system can support a sps tank with larger bioload.

I am not using it but had heard many good thing about it.

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

yeah but I heard for Zeovit if one little thing get out of whack, hor seh liow.... ;p the tolerance band of zeovit system is very narrow.. :P

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

yeah but I heard for Zeovit if one little thing get out of whack, hor seh liow.... ;p the tolerance band of zeovit system is very narrow.. :P

Go for Neo-Zeo then.

Don't do full Zeovit etc. Just use Spongepowder, Zeozym, AA and you can also get a really good tank!

But I think that'll be closer to modified Berlin rather than Zeovit system liao.

which I believe our bro. Hijackng is using. DSB, good live rocks and 2 very good skimmers!

Am I right jack? haha

Your tank's impressive! cannot wait to see it soon! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Haha... Slowly la... Just finished my pipings only.... Still got so many thing haven buy... lol.... *let jack's SPS grow big big first than can cut big big* lol....

slow and steady hur... By the time u ready, may be I decom liao.

• SRC Member

from what I know, the only thing can go wrong in zeovit is overdose...

"Patience is the key" one wise reefer told me.

• SRC Member

Go for Neo-Zeo then.

Don't do full Zeovit etc. Just use Spongepowder, Zeozym, AA and you can also get a really good tank!

But I think that'll be closer to modified Berlin rather than Zeovit system liao.

which I believe our bro. Hijackng is using. DSB, good live rocks and 2 very good skimmers!

Am I right jack? haha

Your tank's impressive! cannot wait to see it soon! :D

thanks.

Yes, seven years of deep sand bed and live rock.

I believed I am the only reefer in sg still using DSB system, correct me if I am wrong :)

well, most system work. It's the understanding the concept and applying it with patience.

• SRC Member