WTS : Teco RA240 Chiller

weishun

• SRC Member

Hi all, i have the following Teco RA240 chiller for sale. Its a 1/4 HP unit and has been used for 2 years as a stand by unit by previous owner. Reason for selling is that its under powered for my tank thus am upgrading to a higher HP unit. Information on the unit can be found at the provided link.

http://www.aquatechnic.net/modraTC.html

Interested parties, please PM me your offering price or sms me at 94508599. Thank you for your kind attention.

upz for ur sale bro

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

Hi all, i have the following Teco RA240 chiller for sale. Its a 1/4 HP unit and has been used for 2 years as a stand by unit by previous owner. Reason for selling is that its under powered for my tank thus am upgrading to a higher HP unit. Information on the unit can be found at the provided link.

Interested parties, please PM me your offering price or sms me at 94508599. Thank you for your kind attention.

Hi there. Is it still up for sale. I am in India - Kolkata and I am ainsterested.

Only two points of clarification if the Teco is still up for sale---

1) Would you be able to take credir cards or how else can i send you money (250 Singapore dollars)

2) Can you send it to Kolkata by flight

Hope to hear from you.

Regards

Binayak

Needed the chiller real bad. I have already posted a reply. Please reply soon.

Regards

Binayak

• SRC Member
Hi there. Is it still up for sale. I am in India - Kolkata and I am ainsterested.

Only two points of clarification if the Teco is still up for sale---

1) Would you be able to take credir cards or how else can i send you money (250 Singapore dollars)

2) Can you send it to Kolkata by flight

Hope to hear from you.

Regards

Binayak

I'm sorry i dun do oversea deals. If you have friends in Singapore, you may get them to buy the chiller on behalf of you. Cheers!