Lemon's tank!

yikai

yes! if only i can channel all the rubbish and nonsence in my head to something more productive like this!

no no, totally disagree. Things like this can always wait. You should be expanding your social cycles, get more GFs, spend more time on studies. Things like frag panels can come later :).

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer
no no, totally disagree. Things like this can always wait. You should be expanding your social cycles, get more GFs, spend more time on studies. Things like frag panels can come later :).

hahahaha! thanks! i have a rather healthy social cycle in and out of the reefing community. study wise.... ok lah. above average but failing in some modules ._>

girlfriend..... can wait lah ah? ;)

hahahaha! thanks! i have a very healthy social cycle in and out of the reefing community. study wise.... ok lah. above average but failing in some modules ._>

girlfriend..... can wait lah ah? ;)

I am sure you have lah. Saw your FB photos. GF.... hmmm why wait if you bump into someone you like?

Sorry arh.... seems like I am prying too much into your space oledi.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member
I am sure you have lah. Saw your FB photos. GF.... hmmm why wait if you bump into someone you like?

Ooiii..people still young lah...not like old people like you and me... :rolleyes:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Ooiii..people still young lah...not like old people like you and me... :rolleyes:

sob sob...... true.... old already.....

I am getting a bit sensitive to this word..... :cry2:

• Senior Reefer

its ok lah. its good to talk openly sometimes. those girls in my facebook are close classmates lah :P so many different girls in my facebook photo!! haha. they can't all be my girlfriend right?

• SRC Member
sob sob...... true.... old already.....

I am getting a bit sensitive to this word..... :cry2:

Ok lah...I still younger than you... :whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member

he telling you he enjoying the freedom to roam now lah lol

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• Senior Reefer
how many? 2 white 2 blue?

yes 2 white 2 blue. not enough for SPS.... according to logic? i dunno. not an SPS keeper. so keeping them very high. few inches below water level. hope it works.

he telling you he enjoying the freedom to roam now lah lol

:P

and 2 more SPS frags! donated to me by a nice nice reefer. thanks joe! :wub: :wub:

and also a very nice DIY acrylic frag station. also by the same reefer.

1st SPS i dunno what it is... but has polyps extended! its a good sign i hope.

very nice SPS! see u in school tmr.. =D

I agree! Bumped into mine 18 months ago and never looked back. Probably because I see alot of bad girls already; falling in out of bad boyfriends and jerks so come to head that I should protect someone I love most. LOL

But sometimes I guess it's more than reef chemistry to make things click! Pray that the click is not from a mantis! :P

And alot of money! GF can be more expensive than Georg Fishcher pipings! :S HAHA

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

its ok lah. its good to talk openly sometimes. those girls in my facebook are close classmates lah :P so many different girls in my facebook photo!! haha. they can't all be my girlfriend right?

WHY NOT? Must do island jumping then will know what kind of GF you want mah! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
WHY NOT? Must do island jumping then will know what kind of GF you want mah! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

let me guess , he looking for the gems among the thorns ( gonna be harder then finding nice corals lol )

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• Senior Reefer

haha interesting conversation. :paiseh: :paiseh:

anyway, here's my current love. an extremely rare photo of my rhomboid flashing!! this is the only time i ever saw it flashing, and was lucky enough to capture it! albeit very blur and unfocused. and i'm darn excited. flashing at his best friend the flame hawk (not in the photo). a pity this was towards the end of his display, the climax was not taken as it was quite unexpected.

not a very nice display as compared to other wrasses of the family, but one thing i like is how the entire colourless tail flushes to bright purple. the entire body turns a brilliant gold colour and a purple saddle is displayed on the body. i still think a flashing exquisite/flame wrasse looks better though.

its time like this i wish i had a decent camera....

post-15755-1264498572_thumb.jpg

anyway, here's my current love. an extremely rare photo of my rhomboid flashing!! this is the only time i ever saw it flashing, and was lucky enough to capture it! albeit very blur and unfocused. and i'm darn excited. flashing at his best friend the flame hawk (not in the photo). a pity this was towards the end of his display, the climax was not taken as it was quite unexpected.

not a very nice display as compared to other wrasses of the family, but one thing i like is how the entire colourless tail flushes to bright purple. the entire body turns a brilliant gold colour and a purple saddle is displayed on the body. i still think a flashing exquisite/flame wrasse looks better though.

Gogogo Canon 500D! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

let me guess , he looking for the gems among the thorns ( gonna be harder then finding nice corals lol )

Don't worry, he has the Midas now! :D

One touch, lousy also becomes GEM! :D :D :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• Senior Reefer
Gogogo Canon 500D! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

u sponsor me? hahahhaaha.

Don't worry, he has the Midas now! :D

One touch, lousy also becomes GEM! :D :D :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

where got..... should be, once touch kena slapped :P

WAH!!! BUAY TA HAN LIAO ........want to chiong down to buy liao where u got it ??? :lol:

• Senior Reefer
WAH!!! BUAY TA HAN LIAO ........want to chiong down to buy liao where u got it ??? :lol:

this is a very rare fish....waited many months for it. and very expensive too.. at least 4 blue notes and above. this fish is found only in the marshall islands but is available in hawaii shipments. i got it from iwarna but it died few days after. they are quite delicate during shipping, but after they stabalise, they are very easy. this is my 2nd one after my first one died, and its from bro digiman.

if u want this fish be prepared to wait very long...and must chiong very fast because get snapped up extremely quickly.

nah! poison poison lol. the diamond tail very pretty haha

post-15755-1264510657_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1264510662_thumb.jpg

this is a very rare fish....waited many months for it. and very expensive too.. at least 4 blue notes and above. this fish is found only in the marshall islands but is available in hawaii shipments. i got it from iwarna but it died few days after. they are quite delicate during shipping, but after they stabalise, they are very easy. this is my 2nd one after my first one died, and its from bro digiman.

if u want this fish be prepared to wait very long...and must chiong very fast because get snapped up extremely quickly.

nah! poison poison lol. the diamond tail very pretty haha

ooohhh..sad to hear that ...super nice fish... :bow: