Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
not sure. haha. lyretail anthias aka blue eye anthias. get them whent hey are small. cuter. if u have a 3ft, keep 1 is ok lah. they grow rather slowly compared to other fish i find. 3ft for them is fine.

here's my little girl saying hi to you hehe. tail growing back from my dottyback last time. colour yet to return.

Thanks for the lovely pic! haiz... poisoning me to get it... hahaa

yea everyone in my family say "fighting fish can live in salt water mehzxzxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-" lol... yellow tang anyone? :whistle

Bro lemon i am interested in your YT, how big is it and feeding on pellets?

• SRC Member
not sure. haha. lyretail anthias aka blue eye anthias. get them whent hey are small. cuter. if u have a 3ft, keep 1 is ok lah. they grow rather slowly compared to other fish i find. 3ft for them is fine.

here's my little girl saying hi to you hehe. tail growing back from my dottyback last time. colour yet to return.

wow! nice anthias that is. whats the damage...

never seen it before too. the vanautu one is extremely pretty!!!! even the pectoral fin is outlined with pink. yes africa one very nice. my all time favourite wrasse

centropyge cool hor. joculator and aurinatus. wa...

btw bro comy, my tank ah. maybe nto overstocked, but i dont really like the look of too many big fishes swimming. make the tank look cluttered =x

Sighz... Will start again on my new tank... It will be dwarf angel tank only.. Hehe...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
Sighz... Will start again on my new tank... It will be dwarf angel tank only.. Hehe...

For the Lyretail... Get the the maldive or africa ones... Haha.. They have much brighter color and the blue eye is very prominent..

yes i agree with u on this. somehow find maldive lyretail looks much better. support ur decision for dwarf only tanks. be sure to include hybrid lemonpeels hehe

yes i agree with u on this. somehow find maldive lyretail looks much better. support ur decision for dwarf only tanks. be sure to include hybrid lemonpeels hehe

Planned to have zoas and mushroom.. So lemonpeel is out of the picture.. Haha..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Took better pictures of my new exquisite. all time favourite wrasse. little wonder why right? :eyebrow: its still in his betta box because coral beauty outside seems intent on killing it. hmm...probably have to get rid of it before i release Mr.Exquisite. feeding very aggressively even inside the confines of the betta-box.

post-15755-1253752268_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1253752276_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
Took better pictures of my new exquisite. all time favourite wrasse. little wonder why right? :eyebrow: its still in his betta box because coral beauty outside seems intent on killing it. hmm...probably have to get rid of it before i release Mr.Exquisite. feeding very aggressively even inside the confines of the betta-box.

Really nice exquisite you have there. Think the coral beauty's jealous of the wrasse haha Hope you find an owner for coral beauty soon! Then can enjoy the colours fully. How's the new elegance doing?

• Senior Reefer
Really nice exquisite you have there. Think the coral beauty's jealous of the wrasse haha Hope you find an owner for coral beauty soon! Then can enjoy the colours fully. How's the new elegance doing?

got the new elegance last week. was a very stable and healthy specimen at the farm. doing great now. slightly smaller than my old one,but same colour. finding owner is easy... its trapping it thats difficult. don't know why they name it coral beauty anyway. should be "coral so-so only not say very nice looking"

• SRC Member
wow nice anthiases. now i dunno to get 3 bartletts or 3 lyretails liao.. haha

haha but 3 lyretails 1 will definitely morph to be a male. Not to say the male lyretail isn't nice, but female one really alot prettier :)

btw bro lemon, where did u get your royal gamma from? still got stock?

• Senior Reefer
wow nice anthiases. now i dunno to get 3 bartletts or 3 lyretails liao.. haha

get 1 each lor haha

haha but 3 lyretails 1 will definitely morph to be a male. Not to say the male lyretail isn't nice, but female one really alot prettier :)

btw bro lemon, where did u get your royal gamma from? still got stock?

if u have all female, 1 will morph to male regardless of species. btw royal gramma at lck still got plenty

Terryz

Yea you should restart a dwarf angel tank. Thanks for the advice on keeping dwarf angels, current dwarf angel livestock are Flame, African Flame Back Eibli, Coral Beauty and mega terror Pacific Pygmy (manage to trap it)

Lemon

its really strange that same species but different character! My coral beauty added same time as my Eibli, being chased by both Flame and Eibli, all the same size. They some how gang up the coral neauty. Maybe your coral beauty can teach mine a lesson or two.

• Senior Reefer

I DID IT! I FINALLY TRAPPED MY CORAL BEAUTY!! those interested, i will be uploading a photo of it by tomorrow and putting it up for auction in pasar malam.

after a gruelling 4 days, getting myself wet, salty and frustrated, i finally caught it. betta box didnt work, food in betta box didnt work, mirror in betta box didnt work, even putting my exquisite wrasse inside the betta box as bait.....didnt work.

it was the combination of all factors. the coral beauty just couldn't resist watching those wrasses flare at their reflection, taking a break to eat some food, and continue flaring. ultimately, his thirst for hunger let to its demise. coral beauty i tahan u dam long and now, im free!!

eidt: i ended up breaking my mirror and has to use the mirror shards as a last resort. who said anything about 7 years of bad luck? if breaking a mirror can result in catching a highly stealthy and elusive fish with an IQ that will put albert einstein to shame, heck i'll break a mirror any day. j/k :P

• SRC Member
I DID IT! I FINALLY TRAPPED MY CORAL BEAUTY!! those interested, i will be uploading a photo of it by tomorrow and putting it up for auction in pasar malam.

after a gruelling 4 days, getting myself wet, salty and frustrated, i finally caught it. betta box didnt work, food in betta box didnt work, mirror in betta box didnt work, even putting my exquisite wrasse inside the betta box as bait.....didnt work.

it was the combination of all factors. the coral beauty just couldn't resist watching those wrasses flare at their reflection, taking a break to eat some food, and continue flaring. ultimately, his thirst for hunger let to its demise. coral beauty i tahan u dam long and now, im free!!

eidt: i ended up breaking my mirror and has to use the mirror shards as a last resort. who said anything about 7 years of bad luck? if breaking a mirror can result in catching a highly stealthy and elusive fish with an IQ that will put albert einstein to shame, heck i'll break a mirror any day. j/k :P

lol fight of the week! lemon k.o. coral :eyebrow:

congrats on catching it, and hope you find a buyer soon!

• Senior Reefer
lol fight of the week! lemon k.o. coral :eyebrow:

congrats on catching it, and hope you find a buyer soon!

just took a photo of it. will update in pasar malam thread.

hope the new buyer takes good care of it :) and i told u i'll win the war ;)