NASSARIUS SNAILS ZOMBIE ZOMBIE!!

yikai

hello pauline :) haha! no la...i went home, put my livestock in and bathe. ABALONE IS FAST!!! they move so fast very cool haha! fragmaster really master sia. HIS ELEGANCE!!! i want to sleep on it HAHA

haiz..... i feel so guilty!!! should'nt ask u along just now, now u cant sleep sure blame me lor....haha.... but really super swee right!!!! i i'm now waiting for his zoos :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer
haiz..... i feel so guilty!!! should'nt ask u along just now, now u cant sleep sure blame me lor....haha.... but really super swee right!!!! i i'm now waiting for his zoos :eyebrow:

no la thanks for showing me!! now i can aim to make my elegance like that. first i need a green pink tip one :heh: now i can sleep peacefully dreaming of that elegance in my elegance land :lol:

no la thanks for showing me!! now i can aim to make my elegance like that. first i need a green pink tip one :heh: now i can sleep peacefully dreaming of that elegance in my elegance land :lol:

is on the first column, 2nd top tank, on top of those anemone tank

base on MarcoVan posting, getting from cf is cheaper, 80 cents per piece

• Senior Reefer
is on the first column, 2nd top tank, on top of those anemone tank

base on MarcoVan posting, getting from cf is cheaper, 80 cents per piece

ah beng is where again? mind telling me? isit pacific marine?

• Senior Reefer
i dunno, there is another marine shop right in front of them, own by a couple

infront of ahbeng? means isit same plot of land as pacific marine but different shop?

• SRC Member

If u r keeping ur pratas or brains on the sand, dun get this snail. the snail will climb onto the prata n dig the food out from the mouth.....

omg.. btw if the Sandbed is only half to a inch. still can keep?

will these snail solve the "dead spot" issues of the deep sand dbs

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
Anyone can confirm? So this snails is not coral safe right?

I got prata and brain at bottom of my tank, dun know will the snails damage those corals or not :(

i think they are scavengers thus will forage for food that is place on the prata. :)

Anyone who got pratas and no issues with this snails. Actually this snails look impressive. but kinda of scary at first.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• Senior Reefer

If u r keeping ur pratas or brains on the sand, dun get this snail. the snail will climb onto the prata n dig the food out from the mouth.....

never heard of this before, but it does make alot of sense. thanks for sharing, would have never figured this out...perhaps can distract them by placing a small piece of prawn first, fara way from the prata and let them go enjoy it on the other side of the tank XD

• SRC Member
CF still got. no worries (:

Recommended at 1 snail per 2 gallon of water

my future tank will have around 150 gallons. then i need 75 snails? isnt that too much..