NON MARINE - NEED A TRADE VISITOR PASS

• SRC Member

dEAR FRIENDS OF SGREEF,

ANY kind friends here can bring me as a trade visitor for AQUARAMA 2009 AT SUNTEC ON the 28th May

reason :I will going oversea from 29-31 May, becos Thursday and Friday are for trade visitors only.

any kind fish trade or aquatic trade reefers here can help me.

pls sms me or call 96881063 to arrange okay.

cheers

dEAR FRIENDS OF SGREEF,

ANY kind friends here can bring me as a trade visitor for AQUARAMA 2009 AT SUNTEC ON the 28th May

reason :I will going oversea from 29-31 May, becos Thursday and Friday are for trade visitors only.

any kind fish trade or aquatic trade reefers here can help me.

pls sms me or call 96881063 to arrange okay.

cheers

The last time i just used my company name card, which is totally unrelated to the fish industry, and it worked. You could try your luck! All the best!

The name card does not need to be related business. I've a relative who went in as a Trade Visitor by presenting a name card showing a marketing company. The down side for visiting during Trade Visitors hours is the exhibitors are not in selling mode, more in business discussion mode. This is the impression I have.

• SRC Member
The name card does not need to be related business. I've a relative who went in as a Trade Visitor by presenting a name card showing a marketing company. The down side for visiting during Trade Visitors hours is the exhibitors are not in selling mode, more in business discussion mode. This is the impression I have.

http://www.ubmasia.com/sgprereg/

pls click here, that is what they say

Trade Visitor Pre-registration is now closed. Please proceed to the trade visitor registration counters at Level 6 of Suntec Singapore for onsite registration at the following schedule:-

28 May 2009 (Thursday) 10.00am-6.00pm

29 May 2009 (Friday) 10.00am-6.00pm

30 May 2009 (Saturday) 10.00am-1.00pm

Please note that registrations will be screened and are reserved exclusively for members of aquatic/pet-related industries.

Dress Code: Business Attire (No slippers or singlets are allowed)

how? anyone can sign me in on thursday

pls help....dun tell me here got no traders/trade related kind souls

• SRC Member

pls help

http://www.ubmasia.com/sgprereg/

pls click here, that is what they say

Trade Visitor Pre-registration is now closed. Please proceed to the trade visitor registration counters at Level 6 of Suntec Singapore for onsite registration at the following schedule:-

28 May 2009 (Thursday) 10.00am-6.00pm

29 May 2009 (Friday) 10.00am-6.00pm

30 May 2009 (Saturday) 10.00am-1.00pm

Please note that registrations will be screened and are reserved exclusively for members of aquatic/pet-related industries.

Dress Code: Business Attire (No slippers or singlets are allowed)

how? anyone can sign me in on thursday

pls help....dun tell me here got no traders/trade related kind souls

• SRC Supporter

bro i think its really tough to find help, check with any lfs that u are closer with if they are participating and willing to bring u along bcos those who have pass shld be bring their friends already.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed