Hanging Tank

yap indeed nice but ever think of how to store equipment and how to do cleaning will need to change water more often to keep the water quality good but still have to said nice to look at but not nice for long

• SRC Member
yap indeed nice but ever think of how to store equipment and how to do cleaning will need to change water more often to keep the water quality good but still have to said nice to look at but not nice for long

hmm bro if not wrong all the equipments are stored upstairs

very troublesome if it crash everything will be gone

sure flood as upstairs water will flow downwards :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Supporter

Nice concept but not going to be feasible in my humble opinion. I having a wall mount tank, go n look at Member's tank. You will know what i mean then.

Too many limitations, so this hobby is going to be extremely challenging and usually won't have good results..

BUT, I am still "hanging" on.... hahaha

• SRC Member
Nice concept but not going to be feasible in my humble opinion. I having a wall mount tank, go n look at Member's tank. You will know what i mean then.

Too many limitations, so this hobby is going to be extremely challenging and usually won't have good results..

BUT, I am still "hanging" on.... hahaha

some designer stuffs are nice to see but not practical or functional to use. since its targetted at rich pple they can get pple to maintain the tank or even buy projector to project fish inside the tank LOL :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

• SRC Member
some designer stuffs are nice to see but not practical or functional to use. since its targetted at rich pple they can get pple to maintain the tank or even buy projector to project fish inside the tank LOL :upsidedown: :upsidedown:

hmmm hahaha not a bad idea

but doesnt it seem fake why not get a real one rather than using projection :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

CAN'T REALLY SEE ANY EQUIPMENT IN STALL ALL CAN BE SEEN IS THE FLOWING PIPE TOP ABOVE IS WALL CEILLING LIAO

:lol:

according to the site equipment can be placed up to 15 feet away from the tank, higher, lower or same level also can.

The 5ft version is 14" wide, USD$4500...and thats before shipping and installation...yikes. I think can just knock out a wall and replace the entire wall with a fish tank, cheaper.

Designer said: "Come on, pls... Think out of the BOX!!!"

Engineer says: "For goodness sake, pls... U are still living in this world, do not gone out of your mind and wander too far!!!"

I say: "Designer's item is nice to look @ but not the price!!!" :P

• 2 weeks later...