WTS:DYMAX NEW NANO TANK-IQ3

• SRC Member
Thks for the inform, I'm going there to get it. :eyebrow:

bro you going where aquarama uh?

close already man :eyebrow:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

I'd be really interested to know how the K1 works in this little pico tank... ;)

Me 2 curious. Dun mention about the flow of K1 1st, just the size itself already occupy the most of the space liao :whistle !

It sound reasonable if it's Koralia Nano instead :rolleyes: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

What is the best price bro, thinking of buying it for my son to keep shrimp

Wow wasted man. Didn't know this item can make good money and BigBird is the customer. Should have buy and keep stock. hey bigbird show your "new tank" leh. Like father like son. your son sure no horse runs also. are you going to buy baby maculosus for him???? hehehe.... :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Wow wasted man. Didn't know this item can make good money and BigBird is the customer. Should have buy and keep stock. hey bigbird show your "new tank" leh. Like father like son. your son sure no horse runs also. are you going to buy baby maculosus for him???? hehehe.... :eyebrow:

hmm bro birdbird bought it uh hmm

interesting :unsure:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member
good strategy, i should price my reef octopus skimmer higher to attract more people too :eyebrow:

ya business brains

then ur selling thread will be flooded

with views and people hehehe :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member

My son love the red cystral shrimp very much. Aiya, i dont mind paying since for the sake of my son.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

My son love the red cystral shrimp very much. Aiya, i dont mind paying since for the sake of my son.

wow bro so u brought it huh?? oh ok too bad at that point of time i nvr buy if not i give u also can haha

• SRC Member
wow bro so u brought it huh?? oh ok too bad at that point of time i nvr buy if not i give u also can haha

Nvr mind la, this is call "Power Of Love" for my son.

peacemaker :

Makes me wanna keep CRS again... do post some pics when it is set up!

Bro i bought 20 pcs @ $40 from Nanyang, morning woke up saw almost half jump out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
Bro i bought 20 pcs @ $40 from Nanyang, morning woke up saw almost half jump out.

Oh no... what happened? When I set the pump to max, the water level for this tank is rather high though... could that be the cause?

peacemaker :

oh sad.. did you add to your cup noodle then hee hee

any way just got contacted with one supplier he got do some led lighting fot T8 nice pic of the light but i still on discussion how it work and the price as his currently in china so only e-mail take alook at the attachment

as he said it can have up to six colour and changes over time

Aquarium_Lighting_1_.doc

• SRC Member

peacemaker :

Unconditional Paternal Love. Priceless. :bow:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

peacemaker :

hehehe woa sure heart pain

hey bro keep this type of shrimps hor need to have chiller mah?

see their tanks all have those fan or unit chillers one woa

hehee :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• SRC Member
oh sad.. did you add to your cup noodle then hee hee

any way just got contacted with one supplier he got do some led lighting fot T8 nice pic of the light but i still on discussion how it work and the price as his currently in china so only e-mail take alook at the attachment

as he said it can have up to six colour and changes over time

hey bro hehe nice lights but seems okie leh for marine seems to be used more for fresh water tanks

or on the trucks when they yew keng want hehe

but not bad cheers :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

ya not as good as lumen aqua but if just keep fowlr not too sure also just contacted him just need around s$150/= come with controller 240v but stll checking what can it control will get back and post on a new tread

ya not as good as lumen aqua but if just keep fowlr not too sure also just contacted him just need around s$150/= come with controller 240v but stll checking what can it control will get back and post on a new tread

sorry it should be 120/pc but may need bulk order