WTS APRICOT hedgehog

hi all , i got a rare color APRICOT hedgehog to let go to good home, wondering if anybody interested. do pm me if you are interested.

Umm is this a porcupine? as in the mammal and non-marine?

• SRC Member

Starfish, why are you selling your pet? sounds rather cruel to buy a pet not knowing what you're in for and than to sell the poor thing... why not just donate it to the Singapore zoo?

also, your post should be in non marine...

Starfish, why are you selling your pet? sounds rather cruel to buy a pet not knowing what you're in for and than to sell the poor thing... why not just donate it to the Singapore zoo?

also, your post should be in non marine...

his quote is good homes only = good money...this sounds to me like this :P

hey shanshine, do u think that i will sell it to you for the price you posted in my thread? YOU this kind of person, BUDGET ENOUGH to offer me that price of yours, i don think u have what it takes, to take good care of it n provide a good home. SO PLEASE if u got no money to spend on a pet, don't buy it. STILL DARE TO PM ME N ASK, IF I GOT ANY CHEAP LOBANG TO HELP YOU GET A CHEAP HOG!!! THEY WILL ONLY SUFFER IN YOUR HANDS. USE your brain, even for marine u'll need to spend a huge amount on equipment/supplements to keep your fish and coral heathly. By the way for your infor, someone brought mine and i know at least he can provide the hog a good home and now i am helping my friend to sell off his, so if u wan to CREATE trouble PLEASE go somewhere else and get lost.

hey garyjg, for your infor i've being keeping hog for many years, if i don't know what i am letting go i will not quote that price to find a good owner. As for zoo, have you ever seen a hog before? If i really DONATE, its equally as good as sending them off to HELL, isn't it more CRUEL. If u don't know anything about it, pls go find out yourself. 'They' take those things that ppl "donated" etc...snake, n YA they really do " TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT" by cutting it into pieces and feed it as food. Maybe u can try donating your fishes to underwater world n see what happen. Alright? Or perhaps, if you'r so kind hearted, y not save all the cats, dogs, rabbit n hamster that spca is going to put to sleep.

IF I HAPPEN TO OFFEND ANYONE, I AM SO SORRY.

• SRC Member

Starfish, relax... don't get so defensive towards garyjg. He was asking out of genuine concern.

(Anyway I'm seriously curious about the price too, been shopping around for a small pet recently, although nothing as exotic as your hedgehog. You can PM me the price to give me an idea if you don't mind :) )

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Thanks for your concern, im just stating the facts. I believe all reefers had recieved ridiculous offer, etc: when

'seller' is selling at a reasonable price n yet 'buyer' still offer a really really ridiculous price. Its like HEAVEN N EARTH LO. MAYBE its because 'seller' rejected 'buyer's' price resulting 'buyer' unhappy n THEY stir up at seller thread. hmm. irritating ppl indeed :)