caixinburger's marine world

debenise

• SRC Member

Hello, updates of my simple humble hobby.

There are so many so-called destress gadgets or activities but Nothing beats gazing endlessly at my marine world.

No fanciful equipments nor 24/6 holy husbandry. I reside in the west and the tank is in my folk's home located in Yishun.

Therefore, weekly visit is what ive been adopting.

Any comments good or bad is much appreciated :thanks:

p/s sorry if the pix do not appear to be nice..using a simple nokia mobile. (those signup get free kind) :paiseh:

Image0207.jpg

Image0208.jpg

Image0209.jpg

Image0210.jpg

Anyone able to identify this angel? Is it blue spotted? Because i dont see the blue spots on mine.

Image0138-1.jpg

Image0144-1.jpg

hi bro,frm ur pic it looks like conspicuous angel(chaetodonplus conspicillatus) i could b wrong also.Anyway the face is abit yellow n d eyes very 'conspicuous'

the mouth is contrasting blue.further areas of yellow,at d pectoral-fin(behind d gill)and the caudalfin(tail),blue at d pelvicfin(right at the bottom)ifitis so,u r the proud onwner of the fish found only around Lord Howe Island.My 2cents worth.

• SRC Member

hi bro,frm ur pic it looks like conspicuous angel(chaetodonplus conspicillatus) i could b wrong also.Anyway the face is abit yellow n d eyes very 'conspicuous'

the mouth is contrasting blue.further areas of yellow,at d pectoral-fin(behind d gill)and the caudalfin(tail),blue at d pelvicfin(right at the bottom)ifitis so,u r the proud onwner of the fish found only around Lord Howe Island.My 2cents worth.

wow that is a very clear definition! Sorry the pix isnt very clear and it is not easy to catch this guy as he shuns from the camera.

I will try to take a closeup front view. The face has yellowish linings running across like a 'tattoo'. I would check up more on the conspicuous angel.

thanks alot!

• SRC Member

its a grey poma angel.

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)