Consolidation Sales #5

• SRC Member

Due to forthcoming renovations to my living room, this five year old 6 'x 2' x 2.5' has to make way for the renovations scheduled end Oct 2009. My offer to the person who takes the whole setup is at amazing low value of only S$1,380 for the following quality equipment in addition to the fishes and live rock. Fishes are Sohal, Powder Blue, Palani, Blue-Lipped Tang excluding the Royal Gamma and Wrasse.

a) 6' x 2' x 2.5' marine tank with overflow at the left side using GF piping sitting on a chengai cabinet with a 4' sump with top-up reservoir

b.) 2 x OR 6500 as the return pump

c) 1 x Deltec T5 retrofit set with 2 x 80W

d) Sanders C100 Ozonizer with Milwaulkee ORP controller

e) JBJ Auto top system with SP3000 pump

f) TLF FR with phosphate media with feed pump

g) TLF FR with GAC with feed pump

h) AquaMedi Kalk Stirrer

i) Deltec FR with feed pump

May considering selling the below devices if there are individual interested to have them for their setups:

1) Schuran Nitrate Filter

2) 1/3 Chiller Daeil (Fish Cooler) with OR3500 as feed pump

3) Deltec CR, PinPoint Controller plus Pinpoint pH probe w Catalina CO2 tank

Priority is given to the person who purchase the complete setup with alot of goodies otherwise sale of individual device is possible to those interested reefers.

Kindly not that the buyer is responsible for the transporting of the complete setup and a 10% deposit is required if necessary based on the discretion of the seller if the delivery is at a later date. If you do not agree to the terms, please dont waste your time as this is not a fire sale.

Individual items are to put on sale if there is no taker for the complete setup.

post-2578-1247037469.jpg

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member
Due to forthcoming renovations to my living room, this five year old 6 'x 2' x 2.5' has to make way for the renovations scheduled end Oct 2009. My offer to the person who takes the whole setup is at amazing low value of only S$1,380 for the following quality equipment in addition to the fishes and live rock. Fishes are Sohal, Powder Blue, Palani, Blue-Lipped Tang excluding the Royal Gamma and Wrasse.

a) 6' x 2' x 2.5' marine tank with overflow at the left side using GF piping sitting on a chengai cabinet with a 4' sump with top-up reservoir

b.) 2 x OR 6500 as the return pump

c) 1 x Deltec T5 retrofit set with 2 x 80W

d) Sanders C100 Ozonizer with Milwaulkee ORP controller

e) JBJ Auto top system with SP3000 pump

f) TLF FR with phosphate media with feed pump

g) TLF FR with GAC with feed pump

h) AquaMedi Kalk Stirrer

i) Deltec FR with feed pump

May considering selling the below devices if there are individual interested to have them for their setups:

1) Schuran Nitrate Filter

2) 1/3 Chiller Daeil (Fish Cooler) with OR3500 as feed pump

3) Deltec CR, PinPoint Controller plus Pinpoint pH probe w Catalina CO2 tank

Priority is given to the person who purchase the complete setup with alot of goodies otherwise sale of individual device is possible to those interested reefers.

Kindly not that the buyer is responsible for the transporting of the complete setup and a 10% deposit is required if necessary based on the discretion of the seller if the delivery is at a later date. If you do not agree to the terms, please dont waste your time as this is not a fire sale.

Individual items are to put on sale if there is no taker for the complete setup.

Bro let me know if you are selling the vlamingi tang, btw is it 6" above?

post-4953-1247039077.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
Bro let me know if you are selling the vlamingi tang, btw is it 6" above?

Will let you know if there are no takers for the whole setup and the Vlamingi Tang is about 8" from head to tail. Where are you going to house it?

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

I am going to have individual sale for the items if there are no takers for the complete setup.

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

Thank you for the interest in my sales thread and also for all the PMs.

All the corals already been "booked" and that reefer is collecting them this Sunday if no takers by this Sat 11/7/09 so make make for the chiller (if someone is interested) follow by livestock.

Will PM those who has the priority in the Vlamingi, Sohal & Powder Blue, Blue Tang and the RedSea Sailfin so that they can collect asap as I am going to drain-off the water to net the fishes.

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

AquaMedic Kalk Stirrer reserved for reefer Axxxxxx .. at S$180 (retails at $500+ for a brand new unit) with collection August and deposit collected.

For those who are interested in individual sales of equipment or fishes.. act now

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATES

1) AquaMedic Kalk Stirrer reserved for reefer Axxxxxx .. at S$180 (retaills at 500+ for a brand new unit) with collection August and deposit collected.

2) Deltec FR509 with feed pump collecting today at 4pm by reefer Mxxxxxx

For those geniue buyers who are interested in individual sales of equipment or fishes .. act now

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATES

1) AquaMedic Kalk Stirrer reserved for reefer Axxxxxx .. at S$180 (retaills at 500+ for a brand new unit) with collection August and deposit collected.

2) Deltec FR509 sold and collected by reefer Mxxxxxx for S$120 with AquaBee feed pump

3) Sohal and Powder Blue reserved for reefer lxxxxxxx

For those geniue buyers who are interested in individual sales of equipment or fishes .. act now and make me an offer. Take note that this is not a fire sale and will not response to PM if the price is ridiculous like someone offerintg S$200 for the AquaMedic Shorty Skimmer

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

Since I have sold the Deltec FR and the AM Kalk Stirrer is "reserved", I have decided to reduce the price to S$1200 for the whole set-up which includes the tank with live rocks, chengnai cabinet and gf piping plus the below items:

1) 1 x AquaMedic Shorty Skimmer

2) 1 x Deltec retrofit kit T5 with 2 x 80W

3) 1 x Sanders C100 Ozonizer with Milwaukee ORP controller

4) 1 x TLF FR with GAC and feed pump

5) 1 x JBJ ATO top-up system with SP3000 dosing pump

6) 2 x OR6500 pump

If you are interested optional items, got the following too:

1) Daeil 1/3 HP Chiller with OR3500 feed pump and all the eheim hoses - $700

2) Schuran Nitrate Filter with feed pump and GAC Reactor - $300

3) Deltec CR 601 with PinPoint pH controller n solenoid plus Catalina CO2 Cylinder - $700

If there is no takes by this 12th July, 2009 Sunday at 2359 hours then will sell individual items.

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATES

2) Deltec FR509 sold and collected by reefer Mxxxxxx for S$120 with AquaBee feed pump

3) Sohal and Powder Blue reserved for reefer lxxxxxxx

4) 1 x OR6500 reserved by reefer Wxxxxxxx for S$200 if there are no takers for the complete setup.

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATES

1) AquaMedic Kalk Stirrer reserved for reefer Axxxxxx .. at S$180 (retaills at 500+ for a brand new unit) with collection August and deposit collected - 09/07/09

2) Deltec FR509 sold and collected reefer Mxxxxxx for S$120 with AquaBee feed pump - 10/07/09

3) Sohal and Powder Blue reserved for reefer lxxxxxxx - 10/07/09

4) Schuran Nitrate Filter and Eheim 1250 Feed pump plus TLF FR with Hydrocarbonat sold plus 25' of Ozone tubing and collected for S$300 - 11/07/09

5) 1 x OR6500 reserved by reefer Wxxxxxx (if no takers for complete setup) for S$200 with spare impeller - 11/10/09

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member
What's the price for Sanders C100 Ozonizer, Milwaulkee ORP controller ), Schuran Nitrate Filter and PinPoint Controller plus Pinpoint pH probe?

Bro .. sold and collected because the buyers came, see and then offered me a price for it because they are aware that these are quality stuff.

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATES

1) AquaMedic Kalk Stirrer reserved for reefer Axxxxxx .. at S$180 (retaills at 500+ for a brand new unit) with collection August and deposit collected - 09/07/09

2) Deltec FR509 sold and collected reefer Mxxxxxx for S$120 with AquaBee feed pump - 10/07/09

4) Schuran Nitrate Filter and Eheim 1250 Feed pump plus TLF FR with Hydrocarbonat sold plus 25' of Ozone tubing collected by reefer Xxxxxxxx for S$300 - 11/07/09

5) 1 x OR6500 reserved by reefer Wxxxxxx (if no takers for complete setup) for S$200 with spare impeller - 11/07/09

6) Sanders C100 with Milwaukee ORP Controller sold and collected by Mxxxxxx for S$150 plus freebies of Ozone tubing and air-pump. - 11/07/09

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

LATEST UPDATES

4) Schuran Nitrate Filter and Eheim 1250 Feed pump plus TLF FR with Hydrocarbonat sold plus 25' of Ozone tubing collected by reefer Xxxxxxxx for S$300 - 11/07/09

5) 1 x OR6500 reserved by reefer Wxxxxxx (if no takers for complete setup) for S$200 with spare impeller - 11/07/09

6) Sanders C100 with Milwaukee ORP Controller sold and collected by Mxxxxxx for S$150 plus freebies of Ozone tubing and air-pump. - 11/07/09

Geniune buyers ... just make me an offer thru PM instead of asking how much I am selling ... you are at a disadvantage as others know that I am selling quality equipment.

aquatronica7na.gif

How You Make Them Feel.