American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

ic, thanks bro for helpin me identify, sorry typo for the pricing, the price shld be 50

anyone interested do sms me..

Bro, Desarjari Sailfin Tang aka RedSea Sailfin Tang does not mean your tang is from red sea. It can be found in indo-pacific region. I believe you bgt it around 2 red 1 green or maybe 2 red notes. Once you heard red sea sailfin you up your price to $50 by saying typo error. You only started this hobby less than a year, and as far as i know, LFS did not bring in any Desarjari Sailfin Tang aka RedSea Sailfin Tang at least 1 and the half year. Pls be gentleman.

Bro, Desarjari Sailfin Tang aka RedSea Sailfin Tang does not mean your tang is from red sea. It can be found in indo-pacific region. I believe you bgt it around 2 red 1 green or maybe 2 red notes. Once you heard red sea sailfin you up your price to $50 by saying typo error. You only started this hobby less than a year, and as far as i know, LFS did not bring in any Desarjari Sailfin Tang aka RedSea Sailfin Tang at least 1 and the half year. Pls be gentleman.

? i dun know what tang is it, all i know is sailfin, and the price $50 dollars is the price the owner told me can sell .. i guess no point saying.. will leave it for bro to say.. hehe.. he said can sell $50 then $50 lor.. not as if i hear red sea or what then up price.. u can ask him:) and to me fish are fish, as long as they are healthy and nice, to me there is no difference whether where they are from :) cheers

? i dun know what tang is it, all i know is sailfin, and the price $50 dollars is the price the owner told me can sell .. i guess no point saying.. will leave it for bro to say.. hehe.. he said can sell $50 then $50 lor.. not as if i hear red sea or what then up price.. u can ask him:) and to me fish are fish, as long as they are healthy and nice, to me there is no difference whether where they are from :) cheers

Who do u want us to ask the fish??? and wait for which bro to say??? but it too corsidence up the price only after 1hr later the moment a bro said red-sea personally think u've the review on this to prevent futher misunderstanding even for ur previous thread also having problem of misunderstanding of reselling others donated item.

As such it true or not u've indeed needed to review first before u post anything to prevent such communication breakdown :idea:

Who do u want us to ask the fish??? and wait for which bro to say??? but it too corsidence up the price only after 1hr later the moment a bro said red-sea personally think u've the review on this to prevent futher misunderstanding even for ur previous thread also having problem of misunderstanding of reselling others donated item.

As such it true or not u've indeed needed to review first before u post anything to prevent such communication breakdown :idea:

haha.. i know.. i dunno the bros nick, but its the one i bought it from.. think i will ask him to clarify, or if u can find the nick u can ask him:) cheers upz

• SRC Member

Hi bros, i was the 1st owner of this desajari tang , i sold it to him cheap for $25 because i was rushing to clear space in my tank as well as i caught him nipping my precious zoas, got this fish from coralfarm at around 30+ , few days after i sold him this fish saw some1 decom's sale managed to sell this same species for $70 , and as this is a very 4inch healthy and ich free specimen with great colouration so i told legendz that he could probably sell it for $50.

hope this clears the misunderstanding about the seller, and legendz maybe you can just reprice it to how much i sold it to you for , but do take note this fish may nip zoas

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

thanks bro, thanks for clarifying for me.. price revise to 30 ( to cover for thr travelling fee) fish very healthy. but not recommended for zoas keeper.

Now $30, tomorrow $50. Bro this is fish not roti prata leh. You look at your thread from day 1, you are a good businessman, but one last 1 time. Good luck.

thanks bro, thanks for clarifying for me.. price revise to 30 ( to cover for thr travelling fee) fish very healthy. but not recommended for zoas keeper.

What travelling fees? $20 more and not red sea. Got insurance or not? Why everytime you post sure got problem one.

• SRC Member
What travelling fees? $20 more and not red sea. Got insurance or not? Why everytime you post sure got problem one.

bro let go lah, probably bros who bought the desajari before from LFS other then CF can advise what is the market rate that they bought at.

please note this is the type with yellowish spots and stripes

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

hehe.. u very funny leh bro .. can read post by post fun jump here jump there.. what $20 more? and insurance.. can read clearly? its stated $30.. Thirty dollars.. 三åå— haha.. please ready carefully bro dackie post and the one after that.. Selling for $30. he ask me to sell at $50 .. i bought at $25.. selling $30 so simple equation = 30 - 25 = $5 travelling fee haha

how u link to $20 travelling fee? keke

upz

• SRC Member
hehe.. u very funny leh bro .. can read post by post fun jump here jump there.. what $20 more? and insurance.. can read clearly? its stated $30.. Thirty dollars.. 三åå— haha.. please ready carefully bro dackie post and the one after that.. Selling for $30. he ask me to sell at $50 .. i bought at $25.. selling $30 so simple equation = 30 - 25 = $5 travelling fee haha

how u link to $20 travelling fee? keke

upz

Relax, dont sparks fire

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....