wts: Yellow Belly Blue Tang

janazr

Selling one of my Yellow Bellow Blue Tang, very healthy, eats pellets/lettuce/mysis. It's with me for almost a year now, size around 3 inches

Color is darker blue compare to a normal blue tang. Ready to pickup, already able to trap it today - $50

PM me if interested. This is rare specie. :thanks:

post-5889-1251254509.jpg

Selling one of my Yellow Bellow Blue Tang, very healthy, eats pellets/lettuce/mysis. It's with me for almost a year now, size around 3 inches

Color is darker blue compare to a normal blue tang. Ready to pickup, already able to trap it today - $50

bro where is collection area?

• 2 months later...

WTS this yellow Belle Blue Tang bought from Janazr. This is not the picture. Contact me if interested.

event.png

the first one looks like it has been photoshopped.. haha...

YUP !!! it brings back old memories.Got 2 blasto fm him also, he either photoshopp or photograph the very first time he bouhgt it,and then when he wants to sell,simply produced the shoots.TAKE OUT my hat for him.VEERRRY cunning.If i'm not mistaken he's not local.HEHEHE

YUP !!! it brings back old memories.Got 2 blasto fm him also, he either photoshopp or photograph the very first time he bouhgt it,and then when he wants to sell,simply produced the shoots.TAKE OUT my hat for him.VEERRRY cunning.If i'm not mistaken he's not local.HEHEHE

I see. Tot i give him benifit of doubt. The photo i posted is what i got from him and selling. Guess price is nego.

event.png