WTS coral beauty

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Hi reefers, letting go my coral beauty angelfish. size is round 2.5 - 3 inches. reason for letting go, its chasing my exquisite wrasse, and also to reduce bioload. Initial plan was to auction it off, but i changed my mind as found it quite a waste of time and the fish is not say very rare in the market. Got it many many months ago from henry@ML, so its super stable and feeds on everything.

buyer must treasure the fish and love it. :) even though i want to sell it, i still like it very much and hope the new owner takes good care of it. Asking for $25. If the price is too high please PM me. selling at higher price in most LFS because its very healthy and colour is really intense. 'alpha male' angelfish hehe.

some pictures of profile and top down. can see how fat it is.

post-15755-1253932634_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1253932639_thumb.jpg

Hi reefers, letting go my coral beauty angelfish. size is round 2.5 - 3 inches. reason for letting go, its chasing my exquisite wrasse, and also to reduce bioload. Initial plan was to auction it off, but i changed my mind as found it quite a waste of time and the fish is not say very rare in the market. Got it many many months ago from henry@ML, so its super stable and feeds on everything.

buyer must treasure the fish and love it. :) even though i want to sell it, i still like it very much and hope the new owner takes good care of it. Asking for $25. If the price is too high please PM me. selling at higher price in most LFS because its very healthy and colour is really intense. 'alpha male' angelfish hehe.

some pictures of profile and top down. can see how fat it is.

Hi,

My friend is also interested in the coral beauty, he can confirmed to buy from you now if you agreed to it, could you pls contact him at 90662246, thks.

• Senior Reefer
Hi,

My friend is also interested in the coral beauty, he can confirmed to buy from you now if you agreed to it, could you pls contact him at 90662246, thks.

hi, thanks for letting me know. however currenly pending viewing and collection tomorrow, if buyer backs out, will definately give ur fren a text. thanks!

oh.... ok,,, nvm,,,thanks aniway... thanks bro boon also...

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Tunze DOC 9006 DOC protein skimmer

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

hi,,,

thanks bro boon... i believed lemon's fish wil be under good care by bro randy too...

happy reefing guys... :)

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Tunze DOC 9006 DOC protein skimmer

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger