My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

• SRC Member
You can pass some to me to help you dip.. I also got CoralRx. hahaha (: :eyebrow::eyebrow:

In fact, the laziest way is to put all 50 frags into a single bucket and dip everything together. 1 drop can treat 3L of water. That's a hell lot of water for 50 frags :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

ahha I was going to suggest the mass dipping too.. macro you beat me to it... Get a big TOYOGO tub and then throw evrything in and dip.. and see a whole bunch of creepy crawlies coming out... eeks! good luck jacky. BTw thanks for the pic, now I know how nudis look like!!!! Saw a worm the other night in my tank but there's no way I can get it out. :(

and yes we USED TO ( note past tense) play WOW... but now too old.. cannot keep up with all the late night raiding... so gave up liow.. our characters rotting in blizzard severs..

;)

Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member
thought it was 30 drops or something for 4 litres... did i remember wrongly...?

Yup something like that..... when Sid from RD demo to me, he didn't even bother to measure.. he just scopped like 200ml of water, put in like 5-6 drops and threw his zoos in.. and out came out the creepy crawlys

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

thought it was 30 drops or something for 4 litres... did i remember wrongly...?

Nope, it's my sleepy eyes read wrongly.

Correct should be 30 drops per 3+ litres of water

WOAH! that's ALOT of money in 3L of water! :S

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Yup something like that..... when Sid from RD demo to me, he didn't even bother to measure.. he just scopped like 200ml of water, put in like 5-6 drops and threw his zoos in.. and out came out the creepy crawlys

that's another way luh.

Small amount of water, a few drops of CoralRx and many times of dipping ie, reuse the solution :)

Usually for myself, I use the scoop which I use to wash toilet. Filled it halfway with water, 1 drop of CoralRx and 3 drops of Lugols and then dip for 5 mins (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
lol.... when the new expansion pack (to level 85) is launch at the end of the year, maybe we can level together.

I will port over my toon..... Elemental Shammy!!!!

no worries on the Tees. The red is bright and nice!

ZOMG you are an ELEMENTAL SHAMMY?!!!!! YOU PLAY WOW TOO?! I"m a Priest (discipline/shadow) but that one still stuck @ level 75 and a level 80 hunter which is my main ( dual spec MM/Survival).. ketchup has a level 80 mage and HAD a level 80 palladin but then he has given his acccount to one of our wowie friends to play... as I doubt we will go back to the game....

shammys are fun man.... all those TOTEMS!!!! ...

if only we can cast a healing totem in our tanks to heal all our corals and fish .. and a fire totem to blast all those worms and unwanted critters... happy like pigs in mud.

:) Desi

Cheers, ;)

Desi

ahha I was going to suggest the mass dipping too.. macro you beat me to it... Get a big TOYOGO tub and then throw evrything in and dip.. and see a whole bunch of creepy crawlies coming out... eeks! good luck jacky. BTw thanks for the pic, now I know how nudis look like!!!! Saw a worm the other night in my tank but there's no way I can get it out. :(

and yes we USED TO ( note past tense) play WOW... but now too old.. cannot keep up with all the late night raiding... so gave up liow.. our characters rotting in blizzard severs..

;)

Desi

mine retired too. I only chiong wow when there is new launch.

hit max level asap and gear up. let ppl go gaga.... over your new epics ....hehe....

definitely going to dip them in one big batch. else can you imagine 1 frag = 5 mins, 50 frags = 250 mins? lol

but the thought of removing them, dipping them and placing them back..... ouch my back hurts already.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
With J Neo saga going on, this sound really wrong. LOL

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

If I were an elemental shammy, I will CHAIN LIghtning him.... As a shadow priest or warlock I"d Dot him with every conceivable DOT I have... long time havent play can't remember the name of the spells!

LOL

desi.

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Nope, it's my sleepy eyes read wrongly.

Correct should be 30 drops per 3+ litres of water

WOAH! that's ALOT of money in 3L of water! :S

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

according to the website:

you should be able 1 Oz bottle to perform 22 dips.

Share a 4 OZ bottle among the 4 of you.

That only cost $35.

So each dip is slightly more than a dollar only. not too exp.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

If I were an elemental shammy, I will CHAIN LIghtning him.... As a shadow priest or warlock I"d Dot him with every conceivable DOT I have... long time havent play can't remember the name of the spells!

LOL

desi.

Ok you are violent....

• SRC Member

hee heee hee.... I had a pet lion ... do you guys remember this...

post-12571-1268193358_thumb.jpg

ok ok I shall stop thinking of the good ol days... BACK TO your NUDI INFESTATION...

Cheers, ;)

Desi

hee heee hee.... I had a pet lion ... do you guys remember this...

post-12571-1268193358_thumb.jpg

ok ok I shall stop thinking of the good ol days... BACK TO your NUDI INFESTATION...

omg.... you add-on freak.

btw, why didn't you name your pet, Leslie...wahahahaha

jacky, what's yr plan now for your tank? ....got yr liverocks from CF?...after 20 over pages on jack neo's scandal, lan jiao mo, gaming and nudis....

lol..... scandal's are additive.

Interior designer came to check out my place last night ..... my dinning area is going to be quite cramp.

If I build a fish tank there, then storage space capacity is greatly reduced. by 50%. not likely to go ahead with that plan.

I also cannot move on till I sell my existing tank leh.

so stuck here and there......

Let me get rid of the nudis 1st so maybe another weekend later then I decide what to do.

• SRC Member
lol..... scandal's are additive.

Interior designer came to check out my place last night ..... my dinning area is going to be quite cramp.

If I build a fish tank there, then storage space capacity is greatly reduced. by 50%. not likely to go ahead with that plan.

I also cannot move on till I sell my existing tank leh.

so stuck here and there......

Let me get rid of the nudis 1st so maybe another weekend later then I decide what to do.

give the tank away or sell it cheap and keep yr equipments loh for future use....

l7304smr.jpg

give the tank away or sell it cheap and keep yr equipments loh for future use....

see how lah...... will decide next week.

maybe keep the tank as a spare hospital/ quarantine tank.

and build another one with IOS.

• SRC Member
see how lah...... will decide next week.

maybe keep the tank as a spare hospital/ quarantine tank.

and build another one with IOS.

Build a 9x4x1.5 tank lah... :eyebrow::upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Build a 9x4x1.5 tank lah... :eyebrow::upsidedown:

might as well say 9 x 9 x 9.... can dive in and snorkel......

Hey how come you nvr order the SRC tee arh?

• SRC Member

I found that I dun need to order because it seems that everyone knows me even though I might not know or remember who they are... :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

Want to dive and snorket, then i suggest you do a 30x30x30 tank... :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

I found that I dun need to order because it seems that everyone knows me even though I might not know or remember who they are... :upsidedown:

Buay steady leh...... nvr support.....

Larry ordering second batch already.... go support lah.... 1 tee nia..... much cheaper than your corals today :P