My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

• SRC Member

come to think of it... yah not suitable :(

I prob need grade 1 sand.

those are like grade 3 - 4. :(

u can get "live" grade 1 sand from reborn..they have those in smaller packaging...if not those normal type...which is $8 per pack can fill up yr tank to 3inch thick.

l7304smr.jpg

u can get "live" grade 1 sand from reborn..they have those in smaller packaging...if not those normal type...which is $8 per pack can fill up yr tank to 3inch thick.

yah i saw those before... 2 red notes.....

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

black ?

25 Gal Micro Ocean

• SRC Member

hey bro, coool, I need some for my pico :eyebrow: but eventually i just plan to strain the big grains (~ 3mm) ...

The FOC one is confirm smaller than 2mm, quite fine. PM me I can pass you some later, I will be home, on half day today.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

thanks Siang. Maybe evening will pop over AM to take a look. 7 bus stops aways only :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

Yeah... I will be getting sandbed soon... once i rid of the corals on the ground.

but probably just a 1 cm layer. will that do?

My yellow wrasse is sleeping on hard ground now :P

Jacky, u want black sand? We have a pack unopen yet, bought just over the weekend, if u want, can spare u some as we only intend to use some to top up our sand bed a little.. u check with desi again.

Jacky, u want black sand? We have a pack unopen yet, bought just over the weekend, if u want, can spare u some as we only intend to use some to top up our sand bed a little.. u check with desi again.

Thank you very much for the offer Ketchup... Think I will proceed with grade 1 live sand... :)

• SRC Member

Thank you very much for the offer Ketchup... Think I will proceed with grade 1 live sand... :)

later sand storm in your tank... :eyeblur:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

later sand storm in your tank... :eyeblur:

grade 1 should be ok ... I think.

The black sand was like grade 0.

• SRC Member

The FOC one is confirm smaller than 2mm, quite fine. PM me I can pass you some later, I will be home, on half day today.

thanks bro. anyway still thinking, would want bigger. thanks for the offer. can pass to any others who need this :) GF said don't touch the pico. yup, in the same room ...

25 Gal Micro Ocean

very fast ... u alrdy got cedric's zoas ? Pic pic !

nope. next weekend

• SRC Member

nope. next weekend

Indian chief very rich...say cannot stock up anymore, no more money, must sell excess zoas then buy so many from Cedric... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

Indian chief very rich...say cannot stock up anymore, no more money, must sell excess zoas then buy so many from Cedric... :eyebrow:

haha...he's stocking up premium exotic zoas to make his tank super tok kong....and will be using zeovit additives soon to grow his zoas... :eyebrow:

he already got rid some of his common indo zoas to me...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

haha...he's stocking up premium exotic zoas to make his tank super tok kong....and will be using zeovit additives soon to grow his zoas... :eyebrow:

Ya Indian Chief aiming for Nano tank of the Millennium... :whistle

Zeovit too cheap for him already... :upsidedown: He will be using lab grade additives and amino acids to dose his tank... :ph34r:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

wow...lab grade?!... :shock:

I ever saw someone selling in the pasar malam before. Stay around my area somemore. :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Indian chief very rich...say cannot stock up anymore, no more money, must sell excess zoas then buy so many from Cedric... eyebrow.gif

No lah. definitely not rich like you towkay king. I need to slog for my $$. yours fall from the sky.

nice zoas - available in LFS from time to time. But my limitations are:

- being a parent with kids, I cannot devout my time chionging like so many of you guys.

- No transport as well => CF and Iwarna is totally inaccessible to me.

- Neither can I get LFS to bring LS to my place to choose like someone.

- Or like someone who camp at Iwarna .... lol.....

- if ask fellow reefers to help me get LS too often, I also paiseh causing so much inconvenience.

Hence, can only pay more ( or maybe a lot more) to get these frags. Heart pain one hor..... not like its cheap.

Also need to cut down my expense on other areas to accommodate my tank expenditure.

haha...he's stocking up premium exotic zoas to make his tank super tok kong....and will be using zeovit additives soon to grow his zoas... eyebrow.gif

yeah replacing some of the common ones. Looking at more unique and colourful ones. Zeovit? no lah..... will make do with what I have.

seeing the corals bloom is very satisfying. I look at my overpaid Gonio but hey... seeing it open wide and doing well is really a above the cloud feeling. Don't think I will be selling at double the price now :) Also when you see a single polyp multiply into 7.... wow....... unbeatable sense of achievement. Hopefully these that i am getting will do well in my tank :)

btw, jacky, yr zoas doing very well in my tank...using T5...the brown skirting becoming more reddish...

Nice, yeah they are very red when I got them. I think it is simply due to the high intensity of the white LEDs.

Once I swop more white LEDs with blue ones and add in 1 or 2 red ones, the lighting should be ok.

• SRC Member

Hence, can only pay more ( or maybe a lot more) to get these frags. Heart pain one hor..... not like its cheap.

Also need to cut down my expense on other areas to accommodate my tank expenditure.

Eh...I dun even want to think about buying those and you immediately buy so many of them... :upsidedown:

I dun think you will be stopping at those only...knowing you, you will buy a lot more and your tank will be super duper packed in future... :eyeblur:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

Nice, yeah they are very red when I got them. I think it is simply due to the high intensity of the white LEDs.

Once I swop more white LEDs with blue ones and add in 1 or 2 red ones, the lighting should be ok.

Add a few more red ones, do up a controller for the red leds and when u switch on your red leds only, your tank will become a red light tank... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Eh...I dun even want to think about buying those and you immediately buy so many of them... stuart.gif

I dun think you will be stopping at those only...knowing you, you will buy a lot more and your tank will be super duper packed in future... online2long.gif

I want to explore back asking LFS to bring in the US zoas... well need to wait for the volcano saga to blow over 1st.