Brand new 150W LED lamp x1

bluesea

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi I'll bid 320 for it but if it can't make the coral broom and open can it be full refund from it?

The last highest bid is $320. If you wanna bid, shld be $330.

BTW , I think when you change lighting, the lighting will need some time to acclimatize.

I am not sure how long they take.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

hi I'll bid 320 for it but if it can't make the coral broom and open can it be full refund from it?

Hi bro,

Thanks for your interests.

The top bidder is ...

$320

You may want to adjust your bid price.

Yes, you can get full refund.

You may want to ask yourself, currently your coral broom with your existing light? If not, better check, could be due to other problems. Light is just one of the factor essential for coral grow.

• SRC Supporter

hi bro, ofcos we will be talking about all parameters as per normal when we talk about that.

if so few led can replace the power of MH, i believe each small bulb do play a huge part in lighting for coral.

anyway, congrats on the sales. its a good buy :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

hi bro, ofcos we will be talking about all parameters as per normal when we talk about that.

if so few led can replace the power of MH, i believe each small bulb do play a huge part in lighting for coral.

anyway, congrats on the sales. its a good buy :)

Hi,

There are a total of 52 LEDs, one LED is contributing 2% output. If brightness drop 10%, it need 5pcs to burn off. For this case it is very rare for more than 5 pcs for a lamp to die off. Taking traffic light as an example, for so many years, yet to see few leds not working at sg road. This product is actually offering 3 years warranty, so I m sure it got to be solid, and so far it working fine for me. The brightness don't seem any degration. Any way, this light had sold off. Thank you.

FYI, this is a complete finish commercial product that I bought. Not A diy.

Thank you for your query.