X-box or PS2?

bum

• SRC Member
contemplating..... :rolleyes:

PS2?

or...

the limited edition x-box.

looks like a good deal.

but the x-box games are limited compared to PS2.

even dolly versions are hard to come by.

anyone know where to get them? :whistle

Take both..heheheheh :P

Actually each had thier own strength n weakness, really depends on wat types of game u usually go for.

• SRC Member

same question that has kept me thinking for 2 months, bro... ended up with this conclusion: PS2 is the best in the market as of now and i would surely choose it... x-box is from microsoft, as of now, not much variety of games, but u know how microsoft gobbles up its competitors, buy them and monopolize the industry.... in the end of the line..... buy Tunze Stream 6110 :D:D:D

• SRC Member
same question that has kept me thinking for 2 months, bro... ended up with this conclusion: PS2 is the best in the market as of now and i would surely choose it... x-box is from microsoft, as of now, not much variety of games, but u know how microsoft gobbles up its competitors, buy them and monopolize the industry.... in the end of the line..... buy Tunze Stream 6110 :D:D:D

xbox not much variety of games? u refering to Asian or US set?PS 2 better? How many of PS2 games r prepared for Dolby Digital? n how many is xbox ones are? Which console (PS2 n xbox) are equipped wif network adapter for online gaming?

I'm not a xbox fan and is not saying PS2 no good. It really depend on wat types of games u like to play whether it is RPG,sports/simulation,FPS.

• SRC Member
bro ngaoci tell me got good limited edition of the beach babes on Xbox.. haha.. yummy hor..

that's a huge plus..

so when u getting the xbox now..?!! :evil:

No hor I din say its a limited edition..but it is a UNCENSORED beach babes..hahahahaha..your fav type of games... :lol:

Get yr box mod 1st lah then i pass it to u.

No hor I din say its a limited edition..but it is a UNCENSORED beach babes..hahahahaha..your fav type of games... :lol:

Get yr box mod 1st lah then i pass it to u.

I put it in a nice way.. mah.

uncensor too obvious liao..

u won't know which sammy bros is ard here..

maybe lurkin ard..

ah.. I going to get my CK Tang voucher morrow..

wahaha..!! Monday can go shopping..?

Saw Fifa 2004, $65 leh... hiakhiak... !!

• SRC Member

xbox not much variety of games? u refering to Asian or US set?PS 2 better? How many of PS2 games r prepared for Dolby Digital? n how many is xbox ones are? Which console (PS2 n xbox) are equipped wif network adapter for online gaming?

I'm not a xbox fan and is not saying PS2 no good. It really depend on wat types of games u like to play whether it is RPG,sports/simulation,FPS.

bro, take it as my personal conclusions based on advises given to me, for i myself know nuts about these, just contemplating to get one.... but one thing i know for sure... tunze rules!!! :evil::evil:

• SRC Member

I put it in a nice way.. mah.

uncensor too obvious liao..

u won't know which sammy bros is ard here..

maybe lurkin ard..

ah.. I going to get my CK Tang voucher morrow..

wahaha..!! Monday can go shopping..?

Saw Fifa 2004, $65 leh... hiakhiak... !!

onz..but monday we go to video shop "disturb" the chio bu 1st b4 going over to Tangs(juz got SWAT from them 2day)...hahahahaha

Got to check more info on the fifa game 1st.

• SRC Member

bro, take it as my personal conclusions based on advises given to me, for i myself know nuts about these, just contemplating to get one.... but one thing i know for sure... tunze rules!!! :evil::evil:

Ya agreed tat Tunze Rulez!!!! but hor one is gaming console while the other is a tank accessories....

Anyway I'm a hardcore gaming freak(bwilly knows about tis) n to be fair to the respective consoles, there aint such thing as in which is better or lousier, it juz depend on the buyer's gaming needs.

• SRC Member
how abt using getting an extra force feedback controllern put on lap..eh...hmm.. n then play the beach volleyball..?

tempted..?

go get one liao ah... welcome to tee kor.. I mean xbox club..

I sure hope I dun have to go over to your place n use tat 2nd controller :lol:

Dun pray pray , wait the force feedback injured your "sensitive" part then u know....anyway if possible, get the wireless controller..not bad.

Yo Bum,

I also thinking of getting either PS2 or Xbox.

i quite like xbox is because it can play over internet. just choose the game with a "LIVE" label and connect your xbox to a ethernet modem.

I guess if games can be play over internet should be pretty fun

so if u have any lobang on xbox ,please pm me. :lol:

• SRC Member
Yo Bum,

i quite like xbox is because it can play over internet. just choose the game with a "LIVE" label and connect your xbox to a ethernet modem.

yup, playing online games is fun. PS2 also hv online games but u have to get the network adapter, it doesnt come wif the console. Tried the game SOCOM(Navy Seals)..quite fun, u can even speak thru the headset wif your teammates(frens) when playing online.

• SRC Member
Yo Bum,

I want to sign up with maxonline to get the $49 xbox, maybe you can use that lobang too b4 the offer ends!

• SRC Member
yo Ngaoci,

Heard from the sale guy, Xbox in AsiaPac( singapore) are not ready to play online game until March next yrs...is it true??

haiz..tat is the sad part abt asian xbox..the Live thingy has been delayed...but hor there is another way to play online..I need to do some searching..forgot liao..

I dun know why Micro$oft kept delaying the Live thingy for Asia, US got thiers for quite some time liao.