Craftsman's 150 gallon/567 litre Tank (4ftx2ftx2.5ft)

craftsman

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Hiya all.... haven't been updating for a very very long time. I've been really busy at work the past 8 months or so, and have not had much time to update on the time, nor really spend a lot of time with it. Apart form the regular cleaning of the glass, removal and cleaning of the protein skimmer collection cup, I've really not done much with the tank. BUT, it's been 1 year since I set up my tank, and I thought that I'd do a quick one year anniversary update on it.

Of course, I cleaned up the front tank a little more so that is pristine.. ;) But, here's the tank.... oh.. one more thing... as way of an experiment, I haven't performed any water change since February 2010. So, its been nine months since I last change the water....

Paul

FTS

5192127474_96ed5aecbc_b.jpg

LHS

5192127022_f1c1f13c8b_b.jpg

RHS

5191532111_9a73c6bc0d_b.jpg

• SRC Member

Ahh ok kindof similar to what i'm doing, i'm running a sulphur Denitrator, NP pellets(dont seem too effective), chaetos and an algae scrubber. Seems over the top but i have over 20 fishes ... anyway really nice setup. How come so little fishes?

Hey bro, welcome back :groupwavereversed:

finally get to see your latest thread update....your tank is looking good, the montis look very mature and plating out nicely :welldone:

:ThanxSmiley: Thanks Cedric!!! :D Hope that I will have more time on my hands in the coming months.... Will have to wait and see.... maybe I kena regional role, and if that happens... :(

Nevertheless, make hay when the sun shines! Ha ha ha.... Some of the SPS I got from you are doing well. the Royal Blue Millie has completely encrusted the plug on which you provided, and its now sending up numerous stems from the plug! :groupwavereversed: Abit slow though... ha ha....

Look forward to having kopi with you...

:ThanxSmiley: Thanks Cedric!!! :D Hope that I will have more time on my hands in the coming months.... Will have to wait and see.... maybe I kena regional role, and if that happens... :(

Nevertheless, make hay when the sun shines! Ha ha ha.... Some of the SPS I got from you are doing well. the Royal Blue Millie has completely encrusted the plug on which you provided, and its now sending up numerous stems from the plug! :groupwavereversed: Abit slow though... ha ha....

Look forward to having kopi with you...

Wow...so so glad to hear the good progress on the frags mann :yahoo: Let's find time to kopi, will contact you :cheers:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

nice to see your FTS Paul.

still looking good despite your busy period.

thumbsup.gif

PS: haha btw, Alan How is working in my company now. Small world.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

nice to see your FTS Paul.

still looking good despite your busy period.

thumbsup.gif

PS: haha btw, Alan How is working in my company now. Small world.

Hi Jacky, thanks! :)

Small world indeed! Haven't seen much of your postings. Thought you are super busy as well, and haven't been online. How is your tank? Are you still having the cube tank?

Paul