Where to get Custom acrylic sheets

stewpid

Hi fellow reefers,

Would like to find out from you guys regarding reliable acrylic retail shops. Anyone with good reccomendations?I know a common one would be DAMA but they are kinda pricey right?ALso saw one on bro jacky's thread(Henkebe?) but cant seem to find it online. Anybros care to advice?Thx in advance.

p.s. I am looking for colored acrylic as well as clear ones.

Hi fellow reefers,

Would like to find out from you guys regarding reliable acrylic retail shops. Anyone with good reccomendations?I know a common one would be DAMA but they are kinda pricey right?ALso saw one on bro jacky's thread(Henkebe?) but cant seem to find it online. Anybros care to advice?Thx in advance.

Henkabe Plastic works

1 Defu Lane 10 #02-551,

Singapore 539182

not sure if they have thin coloured ones.

I got a black one but the thinest is 10mm

Good luck!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Hi fellow reefers,

I have purchased many acrylic sheets from DAMA since my 1st LED project and I found that the price is very reasonable. Cost will increase if you request for customized shape or hole..etc. but you still can bargain a bit :whistle ! Beside that, Their service is EXCELLENCE :yeah: !!!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

if u drive, u can try the mfg shop at along AMK ave 5, the building behind AMK Techplace. it is located at the 2nd floor where you can drive your car up right to the door. The price are very reasonable because they are the mfg for many government and commercial project.

sorry I can't remember the actual address, it behind AMK Techplace along AMK Ave 5. hope this help. thanks

Current Tank(s) :

2 x 1 x 1 mixed reef tank

What in my mind now (future tanks)

4 x 2.5 x 1.5 low profile coral tank

3 x 2.5 x 1.5 low profile reef tank

Decommissioned Tanks :

2 ft seahorse tank back in the 1990s'

2.5 ft cube mixed reef tank in 2007 to 2008

JBJ 28g Tank . Maxspect G1 110W + 12W DIY LED . Tunze 9002 Skimmer . Vortech MP10w ES . SPS only Tank . Picasso Clown Fish (2009 to 2011)

2 x 1 x 1 puffer-fishes, box-fishes & Frog-fish tank (2015)

hey bro james, when you placed your order you went down to thier office or did it through email?cause i emailed them but didnt get any reply.. <_<

Oh and do they have acrylic bending service?

I have done both on emailing and phone calling and they never fail me. It's better to go down personally as the expertise there will advice you accordingly if your design look funny or not logic :D .

I think they do customize all type of shape includes pending but be really to pay MORE :evil: .

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

dama - Roger Ang

email - lh.ang@dama.com.sg

can call this number and ask the operator for his mobile: +65 6743 6100

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!