Pls help to ID this

Cannot be help sometimes when u choose yr clowns....2 weeks ago when i went to reborn, i saw some nice saddlebacks...but they were breathing very heavily, not very healthy.

Sealife has a few very bright red tomato clowns, 1/2 inch and a pair of black clowns...can take a look....quite healthy.

Yeah. maybe I will pay Sam a visit. His fishes are usually very healthy.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

sad to hear tt. Maybe in future for those fishes tt commonly come down with these deadly diseases can practice qt? I'm thinking of setting up a qt tank for the next fish I'm eyeing too. As the tank establishes and you have got prized LS, you wouldn't wanna risk not qting and wipe out the entire fish population.

Set up a hospital tank and my wife grumpling already.

Only 2 days hor..... imagine a QT for 2 weeks...

I think I can sell away my prizm already. unable to practice QT.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member
Set up a hospital tank and my wife grumpling already.

Only 2 days hor..... imagine a QT for 2 weeks...

I think I can sell away my prizm already. unable to practice QT.

setup in toilet or storeroom or something like tt la... toyogo box also can.

setup in toilet or storeroom or something like tt la... toyogo box also can.

that's where it was.

out of sight , out of mind strategy right?

Wrong bro, it does not work that way with woman.

henry have befuran as well.

careful on befuran and formalin. both are carcinogenic upon contact, especially formalin. do wear gloves.

Oh no, looks like I'll be getting cancer. :mellow:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Oh no, looks like I'll be getting cancer. :mellow:

furan still can say something but formaline better not bro. formalin is for preserving cropse! even at low dose, theres effect on human cells!

take precaution next time and while netting the dipped fish, dun let it splash on your face when it struggle.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
law i have asked aot ur kanamycin from my school lab. its a controlled substance and is not available. only in lock up.

btw, formalin taste like corn flakes u shoud try! :P

you sick. kanamycin during my IA was like free.

now i have got no access. :cry:

try more formalin and you should be the next Vladimir Illyich Lenin

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
you sick. kanamycin during my IA was like free.

now i have got no access. :cry:

try more formalin and you should be the next Vladimir Illyich Lenin

lol. thats you mah. have not seen kanamycin in my labs yet. but i know its here somewhere... do you know bubbles can be blown from innoculating loops!? i just found out during microbio lab today. so fun ._.

dont tell me about lenin. history is bleh

• SRC Member

no, i never had my hands on that. sound pretty fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone know where else has formalin? Hopefully somewhere in the central area.. :thanks:

Saw some small bottles at AM last week. Can give it a go.

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

Hi Samsies, check their website but didn't see Formalin? Only saw some med that stated can help on brooklynella.. :unsure:

Not the AquaPharm Quick Dip series.

I don't think this Formalin med is listed on their website.

They are in small light yellow/green bottles at the side of the shelves on the bottom nearer to the cashier. I don't remember the brand name but I know the medication contains Formalin.

Either that or you can check with the staff.

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

Not the AquaPharm Quick Dip series.

I don't think this Formalin med is listed on their website.

They are in small light yellow/green bottles at the side of the shelves on the bottom nearer to the cashier. I don't remember the brand name but I know the medication contains Formalin.

Either that or you can check with the staff.

:thanks: