Rare collection - Lord of the Ring Zoas

cedricang

Dear Zoas lovers,

Letting go one of my beloved collection - 9 polyps of Lord of the Ring zoas.

Pic as attached below :

post-1460-1261245973_thumb.jpg

Zooming in...

post-1460-1261245999_thumb.jpg

The skirting is a bright goldish rim with a faint of light purpish body, ends with a dramatic bright goldish center eye. Again, have not seen this specimen for a very long while.

Price per polyp will be at $80. Buyer may request to have the frag comes with either just one, or a joint of 2 or 3 polyps.

Note : Pic of the mother colony taken under ATI T5 white and blue plus tubes.

Leave me a PM if you are keen to have it.

Cheers :)

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

wow.. your collection of rare and exotic zoas are just simply amazing and stunning! :bow:

i hope i've the chance to see your tank one day.. :eyebrow:

Thanks Kiko for the comment, would be a pleasure to have you over :)

Bro any pics of it in white light? amazing zoas you have!

Bro Comycus, thanks for the suggestion. Yes, just taken a pic under just white light... the purple body seems to be even more intense than under blue plus :)

As shown under ATI white lightings :

post-1460-1261285155_thumb.jpg

Cheers !

Bro Comycus, thanks for the suggestion. Yes, just taken a pic under just white light... the purple body seems to be even more intense than under blue plus :)

As shown under ATI white lightings :

post-1460-1261285155_thumb.jpg

Cheers !

Latest update : 6 polyps taken, left last 3 polyps !

Leave me a PM if keen, Cheers !

• SRC Member

hi cedric,

i was wondering how you come out with the name lord of the ring

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

the polyp color does not seem like the color he discribe in white light.....

Many thanks Bro for the comment : )

I have always be careful to make sure picture and description comes in sync. That is why i have make an effort to always ask those who personally view it for their own confirmation on the colour description. So far so good :)

Anyway, the remaining 3 polyps has been sold. But still left the mother colony, feel free to drop by and see for yourself.

Cheers and thanks again !

They will look different under different lightings. The best way to determine is definitely to go down in person to see.

+1. Do your own research. Then go down take a look at the actual zoas.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

things don always look the same under the camera. well one person meat is another man poison. why not ask the buy of the zoas to post his zoa report so we will know the more abt the purchase.

btw ceidrang thanks for keeping the zoas for me. cant wait to put the zoas in my tank. :)

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

yap to me is as long as u're happy with ur purchase the out ook of it is up to u to judge

flankly speaking i got alot of zao which i also didn't know which is which unless here got any kind soul can help me to ID or even drop by my place for a tea lol

things don always look the same under the camera. well one person meat is another man poison. why not ask the buy of the zoas to post his zoa report so we will know the more abt the purchase.

btw ceidrang thanks for keeping the zoas for me. cant wait to put the zoas in my tank. :)

Bro Zorden,

It's been a pleasure to deal with you, a gentleman indeed.

Will be happy to see that the zoas goes into your new setup :)

Cheers!

• SRC Member

Well i will do a review on the zoas once i received it and post the picture. But please bear with me as my tank is not ready. :)

Well doing so much report. from tank report, cabinet report and zoas report. and what other report i need to do..

:evil::evil:

but LOTR is not in my purchase list. mine is other zoas the TS is selling

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
Well i will do a review on the zoas once i received it and post the picture. But please bear with me as my tank is not ready. :)

Well doing so much report. from tank report, cabinet report and zoas report. and what other report i need to do..

:evil::evil:

but LOTR is not in my purchase list. mine is other zoas the TS is selling

no need more reports , post some FRs for our enjoyment enuff already :upsidedown:

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• SRC Member
no need more reports , post some FRs for our enjoyment enuff already :upsidedown:

dackie, i already do Field report for my tank, cabinet and going to do one for hood which i ugly but safe. now still need what FR. fr for my ei... i don have any new toy liao.. u want to sponsor ah..

everytime suan me... i good boi only lah.. only surf sgreef and reefcentral.. nothing else..