• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

As of today:

Cal: 420

kh : 9

Mg : 1200

Nitrate: 0

Nothing is being dosed manually and am totally dependent on Kalkwasser for top-up and my CR with 2nd chamber added on..

Very very pleased that the levels are stable more or less cos that is an added headache that I dunt need.... hehehehe

• SRC Member

Mass stocking up of SPS has finally came to an end and will buy 1-2 colonies more max. Eagerly awaiting some blue- coloured specimens to complete the reef crest...

Will also look for more unique frags to fill in the empty spaces which are not big enuff for colonies but are perfect for frags :) *Hint Hint*

Will concentrate more of LPS to populate the lower regions of the tank now. Interested in funky-coloured bubbles/hammer/frogspawn for the lower regions of the rockwork now... hehehehe..

Latest acquisition from Iwarna shipment.

Am i correct to assume that this is a salmon pink mille? or am i wrong? ID pls? Thanks!

Doesn't look like one.

You just got it?

Looks more like my pink acro from Iwana few weeks back that I had to frag when it started to RTN from the center.

I have a purple tinted colony...if you want ....can pass one to you :P

the green polyp ones....I am going to look out for one ...got to pester him again ;)